Dear Garg ji and the efloraofindia family

klchau...@gmail.com

Nov 16, 2021, 9:03:35 AM11/16/21
to efloraofindia
Happy to share with you the news of publication of the book
"Flowering Plants of Meghalaya - A Pictorial Guide : Part -1
published by the Meghalaya Biodiversity Board, Government of Meghalaya, which we hope would be useful to people at large.

Warm regards,
KL Chaudhary
Fl Plants of Megh_front cover.jpg

Saroj Kasaju

Nov 16, 2021, 9:11:38 AM11/16/21
to efloraindia, Kanhaiya Lal Chaudhary
Price, availability ??
Thank you.

Saroj Kasaju

klchau...@gmail.com

Nov 16, 2021, 9:20:23 AM11/16/21
to efloraofindia
The book is priced at Rs. 500/-  (Rupees FIVE hundred only).
Only in HARDCOPY.

Available from the Meghalaya Biodiversity Board Office at
Meghalaya Biodiversity Board,Govt. of Meghalaya,
Sylvan House, Lower Lachumiere, Shillong - 793001, Meghalaya

It contains coloured photographs of 1014 sp with local names in Khasi, Garo and Jaintia languages and their distributional records.

Warm regards

Saroj Kasaju

Nov 16, 2021, 10:35:25 AM11/16/21
to efloraindia
Dear Dr. Chaudhary,
Is it possible to send by courier? Please let me know if possible and amount to
be sent for the book to be delivered at Mumbai !
Thank you.

Saroj Kasaju

klchau...@gmail.com

Nov 16, 2021, 11:37:15 AM11/16/21
to efloraofindia
Dear Kasaju ji,
I am sure that this can be done.
If the Publishers can do the needful, it would be best, else I will take care of it.
Kindly do send me your full postal address with pincode. I shall do the needful.

Warm regards

Saroj Kasaju

Nov 16, 2021, 12:10:20 PM11/16/21
to efloraindia

Thank you Dr. Chaudhary,

I shall let you know !

Saroj Kasaju

J.M. Garg

Nov 23, 2021, 2:11:25 AM11/23/21
to efloraofindia, klchau...@gmail.com, Saroj Kasaju
Thanks, Kanhaiya Lal ji, for the wonderful book and work from your side.
Can you provide the summary or gist for the record?

With regards,
J.M.Garg

J.M. Garg

Nov 23, 2021, 7:06:06 PM11/23/21
to efloraofindia

--
With regards,
J. M. Garg

Nov 29, 2021, 3:59:43 AM11/29/21
to klchau...@gmail.com, efloraofindia
Hi, Kanhaiya Lal ji,
I am looking for details like how many species, pages, photographs etc.
Photos of preface, sample pages etc. if you can post.
--
With regards,
J.M.Garg

J.M. Garg

Dec 3, 2021, 5:30:01 AM12/3/21
to Kanhaiya Lal Chaudhary, efloraofindia
Hi, Kanhaiya Lal ji.
If you can send other images and details in less than 7 mb each, I can add.

On Tue, 30 Nov 2021 at 06:16, J.M. Garg <jmg...@gmail.com> wrote:
Thanks, Kanhaiya Lal ji.
It is of 29 Mb and will not go to the group and site.
If you send smaller jpg images it will be nice.

--
With regards,
J. M. Garg

On Mon, 29 Nov, 2021, 10:57 pm Kanhaiya Lal Chaudhary, <klchau...@gmail.com> wrote:
Dear Garg ji,

Sending you a file with requested pages

Synopsis: includes 1014 species with coloured photographs
Pages: 304

Warm regards

--
With regards,