Garden plants-PO3

Pankaj Oudhia

Jun 26, 2010, 1:41:21 PM6/26/10
to efloraofindia
Dear Group Members,

  I am posting pictures from my collection, one by one. All are garden plants available in Raipur city.

regards

Pankaj Oudhia
PO3.jpg

Anand Kumar Bhatt

Jun 27, 2010, 4:11:48 AM6/27/10
to Pankaj Oudhia, efloraofindia
Hydrangea?
ak

Anand Kumar Bhatt
A-59, B.S.F.Colony, Airport Road
Gwalior. 474 005.
Tele: 0751-247 2233. Mobile 0 94253 09780.
My blogsite is at:
http://anandkbhatt.blogspot.com
(A new blogs has been added on 30 May 10.)
And the photo site:
www.flickr.com/photos/akbhatt/
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ten most  common surnames of Indians: Singh, Kumar, Sharma, Patel, Shah, Lal, Gupta, Bhat, Rao, Reddy. Cheers!

Farida Abraham

Jun 27, 2010, 8:27:46 AM6/27/10
to Anand Kumar Bhatt, Pankaj Oudhia, efloraofindia
appears to be an ixora - definitely NOT hydrangea.  FA
Mrs. F. Abraham.
Principal,
La Martiniere Girls' College,
Lucknow 226001.

mani nair

Jun 27, 2010, 8:31:55 AM6/27/10
to Farida Abraham, Anand Kumar Bhatt, Pankaj Oudhia, efloraofindia
I think it is Pentas.
Regards,
Mani.

Pankaj Oudhia

Jun 27, 2010, 2:29:30 PM6/27/10
to mani nair, Farida Abraham, Anand Kumar Bhatt, efloraofindia
It was identified as Pentas by local botanist in year 2005.

regards

Pankaj Oudhia

Dr. Pankaj Kumar

Jul 11, 2010, 1:44:06 PM7/11/10
to efloraofindia
I think this is Pentas lanceolata (Rubiaceae).
Pankaj

Gurcharan Singh

Jan 15, 2021, 1:17:05 AM1/15/21
to efloraofindia
Forwarding again for ID
Distributed as  Pentas lanceolata ?
Group discussion at

Gurcharan Singh

Jan 15, 2021, 1:17:40 AM1/15/21
to efloraofindia
Forwarding again for ID
Distributed as  Pentas lanceolata ?
Group discussion at

PO3.jpg

Saroj Kasaju

Jan 15, 2021, 1:22:28 AM1/15/21
to efloraindia, pankaj...@gmail.com
Floral image out of focus but looks like correct ID . Wikiversity
Thank you.

Saroj Kasaju

Mahadeswara

Jan 15, 2021, 6:48:47 AM1/15/21
to efloraofindia
For me it is Pentas species only.

Gurcharan Singh

Jan 15, 2021, 11:15:41 AM1/15/21
to efloraofindia

Thanks Saroj ji and Mahadeswara ji for confirmation.

Dr. Gurcharan Singh
Retired  Associate Professor
Mob: 9810359089

You received this message because you are subscribed to a topic in the Google Groups "efloraofindia" group.
To view this discussion on the web, visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/indiantreepix/dc75f236-c78e-4380-80b1-4cd13b6f84f0n%40googlegroups.com.

Saroj Kasaju

Jan 15, 2021, 11:26:59 AM1/15/21
to indian...@googlegroups.com