Request to identify the wild flowering plants

bhaskarjyoti parasar

Jun 17, 2019, 2:42:49 AM6/17/19
to efloraofindia
Please help me to identify these flowering plants .
Location - Ernakulam, Kochi, Kerala
IMG_20190616_084720.jpg
IMG_20190614_092342.jpg
IMG_20190616_085720.jpg
IMG_20190614_073406.jpg
IMG_20190608_120104.jpg
IMG_20190531_175109.jpg

mohina macker

Jun 17, 2019, 2:49:20 AM6/17/19
to efloraofindia
Dear Sir,

it is preferable if you post each species separately
you may post several images of the same plant
showing different parts like leaf, flower stem and overall plant in the same post
it makes it easier for other members to id the plant

the last image with pink flowers is a Lantana species

regards mohina

Saroj Kasaju

Jun 17, 2019, 4:14:57 AM6/17/19
to efloraindia
And elevation and date.

Thank you.

Saroj Kasaju

Mahadeswara

Jun 18, 2019, 10:08:51 AM6/18/19
to efloraofindia
The first picture  is Scoparia dulcis (IMG_20190616_084720.jpg)

Mahadeswara

Jun 18, 2019, 10:21:16 AM6/18/19
to efloraofindia
IMG_20190616_085720.jpg is Crotalaria species

Paradesi Anjaneyulu

Jun 18, 2019, 1:46:20 PM6/18/19
to efloraofindia
Picture 1: Scoparia dulcis- Scrophulariaceae.
            2. Momordica sp.-Cucurbitaceae.
            3. Crotalaria retusa-Fabaceae.
            4. Could be Merremia tridentata-Convolvulaceae.
            5. Boerhavia erecta-Nyctaginaceae.
            6. Lantana camera-Verbenaceae.
with regards.

J.M. Garg

Jun 25, 2019, 7:25:33 AM6/25/19
to efloraofindia, bhaskarjyo...@gmail.com
Thanks and welcome, Bhaskar ji.
May I request you to pl. post again in separate mails with one species per mail.

On Mon, 17 Jun 2019 at 12:12, bhaskarjyoti parasar <bhaskarjyo...@gmail.com> wrote:
Please help me to identify these flowering plants .
Location - Ernakulam, Kochi, Kerala

With regards,
J.M.Garg

For identification, learning, discussion & documentation of Indian Flora, please visit/ join our Efloraofindia Google e-group (largest in the world- more than 3,000 members & 3,00,000 messages on 23.8.18) or Efloraofindia website (with a species database of more than 12,000 species & 3,00,000 images of which more than 1,70,000 images are directly displayed).

bhaskarjyoti parasar

Jun 25, 2019, 10:49:31 AM6/25/19
to efloraofindia
On Tuesday, June 25, 2019 at 4:55:33 PM UTC+5:30, JM Garg wrote:
> Thanks and welcome, Bhaskar ji.
> May I request you to pl. post again in separate mails with one species per mail.
>

> On Mon, 17 Jun 2019 at 12:12, bhaskarjyoti parasar <bhaskarjyo...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Please help me to identify these flowering plants .
>
> Location - Ernakulam, Kochi, Kerala

> To view this discussion on the web, visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/indiantreepix/82d0ecd5-e0ec-471e-87ba-c3f6f84b1818%40googlegroups.com.
>

> --

> With regards,
> J.M.Garg
>

> 'Creating awareness of Indian
> Flora & Fauna'
> Winner of Wipro-NFS Sparrow Awards 2014 for efloraofindia.
>

> For identification,
> learning, discussion & documentation of Indian Flora, please visit/ join
> our Efloraofindia
> Google e-group (largest
> in the world- more than 3,000 members & 3,00,000 messages on 23.8.18) or
> Efloraofindia website (with a species database of more than
> 12,000 species & 3,00,000 images of which more than 1,70,000 images are directly displayed).
> The whole world uses my Image Resource of more than a thousand species & eight thousand images of Birds, Butterflies, Plants etc. (arranged alphabetically & place-wise). You can also use them for free as per Creative Commons license attached with each image.
>

> Also author of 'A
> Photoguide to the Birds of Kolkata & Common Birds of India'.

Thank you so much. I'll surely post it separately with the suggested corrections.