未讀,
2020年3月23日 晚上11:25:092020/3/23
收件者:efloraofindia
Indigofera species.

ankushdave

未讀,
2020年3月24日 清晨5:28:292020/3/24
收件者:efloraofindia
Thanks Nidhan Sir, Thanks Mahadeswara Ji

J.M. Garg

未讀,
2020年3月31日 上午8:11:152020/3/31
收件者:efloraofindia、ankushdave .、Nidhan Singh、M Swamy
Thanks, Nidhan ji and Mahadeswara ji for the genus id.
But I could not find a match as per comparative images at Indigofera

With regards,
J.M.Garg

For identification, learning, discussion & documentation of Indian Flora, please visit/ join our Efloraofindia Google e-group (largest in the world- more than 3,000 members & 3,00,000 messages on 23.8.18) or Efloraofindia website (with a species database of more than 13,000 species & 3,00,000 images of which more than 2,00,000 images are directly displayed on 30.8.19).

IMG_20200323_210244218.jpg
IMG_20200323_210405530.jpg
IMG_20200323_210450239.jpg
_IMG_000000_000000.jpg

J.M. Garg

未讀,
2020年4月3日 上午8:09:592020/4/3
收件者:efloraofindia、ankushdave .、Nidhan Singh
Thanks, Gehlot ji.

From: ankushdave . <ankus...@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 23 Mar 2020 at 21:12
Subject: [efloraofindia:346087] Herb008, Morena, M.P.
To: <indian...@googlegroups.com>

IMG_20200323_210244218.jpg
IMG_20200323_210405530.jpg
IMG_20200323_210450239.jpg
_IMG_000000_000000.jpg

J.M. Garg

未讀,
2020年4月18日 清晨5:51:052020/4/18
收件者:efloraofindia、ankushdave .、Nidhan Singh、M Swamy

From: ankushdave . <ankus...@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 23 Mar 2020 at 21:12
To: <indian...@googlegroups.com>

With regards,