Tamhini ghat near Pune, MH :: Euphorbia (?) for ID :: ARK2019-68

Alka Khare

Sep 4, 2019, 1:02:54 AM9/4/19
to efloraofindia
Hello friends

This plant was seen by the roadside in the Tamhini ghat near Pune, MH in Aug 2019.
It looks like some Euphorbia. No flowers seen.

Requested to please provide ID.

Regards
Alka Khare
Type19aIMG_1535.JPG
Type19aIMG_1537.JPG
Type19aIMG_1538.JPG
Type19aIMG_2850.JPG
Type19aIMG_1534.JPG

dr.rakesh Singh

Sep 4, 2019, 4:13:52 AM9/4/19
to efloraofindia
Crotalaria is my guess

J.M. Garg

Sep 4, 2019, 5:21:30 AM9/4/19
to efloraofindia, Alka, dr.rakesh Singh
Thanks, Rakesh ji.
I agree with you.
Hi, Alka ji,
Pl. check comparative images at Crotalaria

--
With regards,
J.M.Garg

For identification, learning, discussion & documentation of Indian Flora, please visit/ join our Efloraofindia Google e-group (largest in the world- more than 3,000 members & 3,00,000 messages on 23.8.18) or Efloraofindia website (with a species database of more than 13,000 species & 3,00,000 images of which more than 1,70,000 images are directly displayed).

J.M. Garg

Sep 14, 2019, 1:25:34 AM9/14/19
to efloraofindia, Alka, dr.rakesh Singh
I could not find a match as per comparative images at Crotalaria

Type19aIMG_1535.JPG
Type19aIMG_1537.JPG
Type19aIMG_1538.JPG
Type19aIMG_2850.JPG
Type19aIMG_1534.JPG

Aarti S. Khale

Sep 15, 2019, 3:25:00 AM9/15/19
to efloraofindia
Could be Alysicarpus Species?
Aarti

I could not find a match as per comparative images at Crotalaria

dr.rakesh Singh

Sep 15, 2019, 10:52:10 AM9/15/19
to efloraofindia
I went through all of Alysicarpus in EFI ......no match .........actually plants are young that is why difficulty .

To view this discussion on the web, visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/indiantreepix/225ff8ca-40f4-4d64-979f-235549288dcf%40googlegroups.com.

Alka Khare

Sep 16, 2019, 1:48:43 AM9/16/19
to efloraofindia
Thank you Rakesh ji, Aarti ji and Garg ji for following up.

Regards
Alka Khare

J.M. Garg

Sep 23, 2019, 3:53:14 AM9/23/19
to efloraofindia, Alka, dr.rakesh Singh, Aarti S. Khale

Some earlier relevant feedback:

Crotalaria is my guess - from Rakesh ji

Thanks, Rakesh ji.
I agree with you.
Hi, Alka ji,
Pl. check comparative images at Crotalaria - from me

I could not find a match as per comparative images at Crotalaria - from me

Could be Alysicarpus Species? - from Aarti ji

I went through all of Alysicarpus in EFI ......no match .........actually plants are young that is why difficulty- from Rakesh ji

Sep 16, 2021, 2:46:29 AM9/16/21
to efloraofindia

Gurcharan Singh

Sep 16, 2021, 2:47:20 AM9/16/21
to indiantreepix, Alka Khare
Oct 24, 2021, 5:56:45 AM10/24/21
to efloraofindia
Can this be Crotalaria leptostachya?

Basing it on the ID provided on this plant posted by me from Tamhini, MH

Thanks and regards
Alka Khare

Type19IMG_1537.JPG
Type19IMG_1534.JPG

J.M. Garg

Nov 1, 2021, 3:04:42 AM11/1/21
to efloraofindia, Alka
Yes, it appears so.

With regards,
J.M.Garg
Type19IMG_1537.JPG
Type19IMG_1534.JPG

Darshan Kokate

Nov 3, 2021, 1:35:58 AM11/3/21
to J.M. Garg, efloraofindia, Alka
 Attaching Images of C leptosatchya
DSC04754.JPG
DSC04759.JPG

Paradesi Anjaneyulu

Nov 3, 2021, 8:33:54 AM11/3/21
to indian...@googlegroups.com, J.M. Garg, Alka
Crotalaria alata,
With regards.

Mailtrack Sender notified by
Mailtrack
11/03/21, 06:03:14 PM

J.M. Garg

Nov 11, 2021, 3:55:43 AM11/11/21
to Paradesi Anjaneyulu, efloraofindia, Alka, Darshan Kokate
No. This is correctly posted and different from images at Crotalaria alata
--
With regards,
J.M.Garg