Flowering of angiosperms root parasite from North East india

Prasad Dash

Nov 21, 2020, 9:33:59 AM11/21/20
to Indiantreepix
Dear all please confirm wheather it is Sapria species or any other species?

Regards

Pk Dash
IMG-20201121-WA0014.jpg

Bijay Khadka

Nov 21, 2020, 10:23:02 AM11/21/20
to efloraofindia
Yes, Close to  Sapria himalayana Griff.

Regards,
Bijay

J.M. Garg

Nov 22, 2020, 6:08:33 AM11/22/20
to efloraofindia, Bijay Khadka, prasad dash
Welcome back, Prasad ji.
Hope you are doing fine.

Thanks, Bijay ji, for the id.
Yes matches with details at Sapria himalayana

With regards,
J.M.Garg

Prasad Dash

Nov 22, 2020, 6:44:14 AM11/22/20
to J.M. Garg, efloraofindia, Bijay Khadka
Thanks Garg sir. Due to work pressure I could not contribute much to group. But my heart and mind is always with our group as ever.
Regards