I'd request of this salix sp. From kashmir

Shakir ahmad (Ammatuer Taxonomist)

May 2, 2021, 8:48:37 AM5/2/21
to efloraofindia
Screenshot_2021-05-02-18-17-18-746_com.miui.gallery.jpg
Screenshot_2021-05-02-18-17-14-113_com.miui.gallery.jpg

Gurcharan Singh

May 2, 2021, 11:14:52 PM5/2/21
to efloraofindia
Salix caprea I hope

Shakir ahmad (Ammatuer Taxonomist)

May 2, 2021, 11:50:57 PM5/2/21
to efloraofindia
This one is salix caprea .

On Mon, 3 May, 2021, 8:44 am Gurcharan Singh, <sing...@gmail.com> wrote:
Salix caprea I hope

On Sunday, May 2, 2021 at 6:18:37 PM UTC+5:30 saadiks...@gmail.com wrote:

IMG_20210314_132609.jpg

Gurcharan Singh

May 3, 2021, 12:01:37 AM5/3/21
to efloraofindia
In future please mention exact location, preferably also altitude.

Shakir ahmad (Ammatuer Taxonomist)

May 3, 2021, 12:05:31 AM5/3/21
to efloraofindia

J.M. Garg

May 8, 2021, 11:02:06 AM5/8/21
to saadiks...@gmail.com, efloraofindia, GurcharanSingh
Hi, Shakir ji,
Trying to identify incomplete sets, will generally lead to wrong ids.
So try to post complete sets. You can also very easily resize if required to post many images at a time.
We need to see the habit, leaves, buds, flowers, fruits etc. at a time.

On Sun, 2 May 2021 at 18:18, Shakir ahmad (Ammatuer Taxonomist) <saadiks...@gmail.com> wrote:

With regards,
J.M.Garg

J.M. Garg

May 8, 2021, 12:08:43 PM5/8/21
to Shakir ahmad (Ammatuer Taxonomist), efloraofindia
Pl. show the habit image.

On Sat, 8 May 2021 at 21:18, Shakir ahmad (Ammatuer Taxonomist) <saadiks...@gmail.com> wrote:
Thank you J. M. Garg sir. When I collect salix sp. It was early spring and only catkins were available.

--
With regards,
J.M.Garg

J.M. Garg

May 13, 2021, 12:48:49 PM5/13/21
to Shakir ahmad (Ammatuer Taxonomist), efloraofindia, GurcharanSingh
It does not have any distribution in India as per POWO 1 and POWO 2 and as per details at Salix.
Pl. check with Salix disperma Roxb. ex D. Don as per images and details herein.
--
With regards,
J.M.Garg

J.M. Garg

May 19, 2021, 8:24:23 AM5/19/21
to Shakir ahmad (Ammatuer Taxonomist), efloraofindia
Hi, Sahkir ji,
Is it the same Salix which you sent in other mails ?
--
With regards,
J.M.Garg