Orchid for ID

Khyanjeet Gogoi

Jul 12, 2012, 6:31:56 AM7/12/12
to indian...@googlegroups.com
Dear all,

Please identify this orchid species, at first I think it is Crepidium
acuminatum (D.Don) Szlach. but it is differ from Crepidium acuminatum.
Is it Crepidium acuminatum or not... I take this phto today and
Crepidium acuminatum also flowering in Assam in this time.

With regards
Khyanjeet
_DSC0067.JPG
_DSC0071.JPG
_DSC0091.JPG

Satish Phadke

Jul 13, 2012, 9:50:46 PM7/13/12
to Khyanjeet Gogoi, indian...@googlegroups.com
Thanks for sharing your wonderful collection!
--
Dr Satish Phadke

Dr Pankaj Kumar

Jul 13, 2012, 10:20:49 PM7/13/12
to indian...@googlegroups.com
Dear Mr Khyanjit
I have slight doubts if this is Malaxis purpurea (Crepidium purpureum).
Pankaj

Khyanjeet Gogoi

Jul 15, 2012, 1:25:34 AM7/15/12
to indian...@googlegroups.com
Dear all,

Please identify this PHOLIDOTA sp. which is callected from Sikkim and
now in flowering stage.
Plants with 2 leaves, leaves 20-30x2-3cm, inflorescence 30-40cm long.

With regards
Khyanjeet
_DSC0007.JPG

Dr Pankaj Kumar

Jul 17, 2012, 4:33:01 AM7/17/12
to indian...@googlegroups.com
Very interesting. Please share it separately. This is not Pholidota.
Please also share other pics of the same.
Pankaj

jmgarg1

Jul 25, 2012, 3:38:00 AM7/25/12
to efloraofindia, sahani...@gmail.com, navend...@gmail.com, swee...@gmail.com, santr...@yahoo.com, sameer...@gmail.com, giby.ku...@gmail.com, avi...@yahoo.com, pres...@gmail.com, geemp...@gmail.com, khyanje...@gmail.com

Some earlier relevant feedback:

“Dear Mr Khyanjit
I have slight doubts if this is Malaxis purpurea (Crepidium purpureum).” from Pankaj ji.

--
With regards,
J.M.Garg

_DSC0067.JPG
_DSC0071.JPG
_DSC0091.JPG

jmgarg1

Jul 21, 2019, 9:35:04 PM7/21/19
to efloraofindia
This is surely Crepidium purpureum. Very strange with tiny flowers or may be bracts are longer.
Cant make out of the size.
Thanks
Pankaj

J.M. Garg

Jul 21, 2019, 10:55:08 PM7/21/19
to efloraofindia, Dr. Pankaj Kumar, Khyanjeet Gogoi
Thanks, Pankaj ji

--
With regards,
J. M. Garg