Joint 2nd Runner up Star Expert of 2021: Sh. Mahadeswara Swamy and Sh. Surajit Koley

J.M. Garg

Jan 1, 2022, 4:09:10 AM1/1/22
to efloraofindia, M Swamy, surajitkoley
Dear members,
Mahadeswara ji is the Joint 2nd Runner up Star Expert of 2021.
He has helped a lot in identification along with providing critical inputs through his 884 messages, along with making postings from his area (South India).
He is also one of The Pillars of efloraofindia. He is very strong on cultivated & ornamental plants and regularly writes about plants in Star of Mysore.
My hats off for his wonderful efforts.

Dear members,
Surajit ji is the Joint 2nd Runner up Star Expert of 2021 through his 576 plus messages, mainly helping in the identifications.
He is also one of The Pillars of efloraofindia.
It is he who has set insertion of images on sound footing with his design of tabular format, where we can see both the text & images in any size of window without any distortions. He became a pioneer in this matter and many others. He was also the Hero of the efloraofindia site in 2015.
Thanks, Surajit ji, for your valuable contributions.
--
With regards,
J.M.Garg

surajit koley

Jan 1, 2022, 8:36:13 AM1/1/22
to J.M. Garg, efloraofindia, M Swamy
Thanks a ton Sir. I simply wish I could contribute more.
My salute to Mahadeswara ji and all other top performers.

Best regards

surajit

J.M. Garg

Jan 2, 2022, 1:31:47 AM1/2/22
to efloraofindia

Jan 2, 2022, 4:41:59 AM1/2/22
to efloraofindia

From: J.M. Garg <jmg...@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 1 Jan 2022 at 14:34
To: efloraofindia <indian...@googlegroups.com>
Cc: M Swamy <swamy...@gmail.com>, surajitkoley <surajitno...@gmail.com>

--
With regards,
J.M.Garg

With best Regards,

Dr. Anil Kumar Thakur

J.M. Garg

Jan 2, 2022, 6:25:51 AM1/2/22
to efloraofindia

Jan 2, 2022, 6:25:55 AM1/2/22
to efloraofindia
Jan 2, 2022, 10:24:53 AM1/2/22
to efloraofindia
Thank you very much, Mohina ji. And a very happy new year.

With regards

surajit

You received this message because you are subscribed to a topic in the Google Groups "efloraofindia" group.
To view this discussion on the web, visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/indiantreepix/CA%2BiuSFA5f5eaYr4eka5Jv%3DJr1cUsZObZseW_VczxdsAvHmpmjg%40mail.gmail.com.

Gurcharan Singh

Jan 4, 2022, 12:39:46 AM1/4/22
to efloraofindia
Congratulations Surajit ji and Mahadeswara ji.

surajit koley

Jan 9, 2022, 12:26:08 AM1/9/22
to efloraofindia, Gurcharan Singh
Thank you very much Sir.

Couldn't reply earlier, entire family is reeling under mild to medium flu / 'omicron' fever!

Regards

surajit

J.M. Garg

Jan 9, 2022, 12:32:54 AM1/9/22
to efloraofindia, Gurcharan Singh, surajitkoley
Thanks, Surajit ji.
Pl. take care.
Things will be all right within a few days.

To view this discussion on the web, visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/indiantreepix/CAMV_mc304tMq620WzKnKowRXtFvpU2S81G0z3teBPyTVdq1jTw%40mail.gmail.com.

--
With regards,
J.M.Garg

surajit koley

Jan 9, 2022, 7:01:26 AM1/9/22
to J.M. Garg, efloraofindia, Gurcharan Singh
Yes Sir, we are not that much worried, hoping for just seasonal flu and we maintained all the protocol for covid, as well as received double dose of covishield, long ago.

Thank you very much.

Regards
surajit

Gurcharan Singh

Jan 9, 2022, 10:52:46 PM1/9/22
to efloraofindia
Take care Surajit ji

surajit koley

Jan 19, 2022, 9:09:30 AM1/19/22
to efloraofindia, Gurcharan Singh
Thank you very much, Sir. We are doing fine now and I received my booster dose the day before yesterday. It was seasonal flu, I guess, that my entire family was suffering from;

The problem is that I am not getting enough spare time to attend group discussions, or even, to check emails regularly. Please. forgive me for late reply.

With regards

surajit