Sibbaldia page with comparative images

J.M. Garg

Jan 26, 2022, 10:44:47 AM1/26/22
to efloraofindia

Dear members,

Pl. go through Sibbaldia‎‎ (Rosaceaepage with comparative images of species in efloraofindia. On clicking the link of species, one can check the complete details. Genus pages generally give details of most of the species found in India.

I request you to pl. go through & point out mistakes, if any. I hope this will aid in identification in future. If anybody can send images of other species of this genus (for incorporation in the website), if any, or can identify unidentified images, it will be really nice.

--
With regards,
J.M.Garg

Alka Khare

Jan 27, 2022, 1:23:22 AM1/27/22
to efloraofindia
Hello Garg ji

Clicking on the link takes us to a page which looks malicious and is blocked by the anti virus system.
Could you please take a look?

Thanks and regards
Alka Khare

J.M. Garg

Jan 27, 2022, 1:56:03 AM1/27/22
to efloraofindia, Alka
Pl. send me the screenshot.

With regards,
J.M.Garg

J.M. Garg

Jan 27, 2022, 2:07:22 AM1/27/22
to efloraofindia, Alka
Is anybody also facing a similar problem?
To me it opens fine.
--
With regards,
J.M.Garg

Alka Khare

Jan 27, 2022, 11:03:11 AM1/27/22
to efloraofindia
Hello Garg ji

It opened fine now, however, it did have some issues in the morning.

Regards
Alka Khare