Ladakh, August 2022 :: Astragalus munroi for validation :: ARK2022-134

Alka Khare

Oct 7, 2022, 11:33:58 PM10/7/22
to eFloraofIndia
Hello friends

This was at Namika la (a pass on the Srinagar Kargil route) at 3700 mt. ASL in August 2022.

Astragalus munroi.
Requested to please validate

Thanks and regards
Alka Khare
Astragalus munroi_Ladakh Namika la1.JPG
Astragalus munroi_Ladakh Namika la2.JPG

Saroj Kasaju

Oct 8, 2022, 1:40:40 AM10/8/22
to indian...@googlegroups.com, Alka, J.M. Garg
Yes, for me.
Thank you.

Saroj Kasaju

Gurcharan Singh

Oct 8, 2022, 1:56:49 AM10/8/22
to indian...@googlegroups.com, Alka, J.M. Garg
I think yes, it has very distinctive pods
Mine from Mathoo, 1971

Dr. Gurcharan Singh
Retired  Associate Professor

Fabaceae-Astragalus-munroi-DSC09401.JPG

J.M. Garg

Oct 8, 2022, 3:34:02 AM10/8/22
to Gurcharan Singh, indian...@googlegroups.com, Alka
Thanks, Alka ji, for the wonderful images from Ladakh.
Thanks, Singh ji, for all the ids and specimens.
I also agree as per images at Astragalus munroi
--
With regards,
J.M.Garg

Alka Khare

Oct 8, 2022, 11:01:18 PM10/8/22
to eFloraofIndia
Thank you Saroj ji, Sir ji and Garg ji for the validation.

Regards
Alka Khare

Saroj Kasaju

Oct 8, 2022, 11:37:36 PM10/8/22