MS March, 2020/20 Tetrastigma or Cissus sp. for ID

M Sawmliana

Mar 18, 2020, 9:22:19 AM3/18/20
to efloraofindia
Location : Tan, Mizoram
Date : 06-12-2018
Habit : Climber
Habitat : Wild

With regards,
M.Sawmliana
Tetrastigma or Cissus (1).JPG
Tetrastigma or Cissus (2).JPG

Saroj Kasaju

Mar 18, 2020, 9:41:16 AM3/18/20
to indian...@googlegroups.com
Parthenocissus semicordata (Wall.) Planch. ???
Thank you.
Saroj Kasaju

Thank you.

Saroj Kasaju

J.M. Garg

Mar 19, 2020, 12:15:09 AM3/19/20
to efloraofindia, Saroj Kasaju, M Sawmliana
Thanks, Saroj ji

--
With regards,
J. M. Garg

Saroj Kasaju

Mar 19, 2020, 3:53:38 AM3/19/20
to J.M. Garg, efloraofindia, M Sawmliana
Need to cross verify!
Thank you Mr. Garg !

Saroj Kasaju

J.M. Garg

Mar 26, 2020, 12:45:23 AM3/26/20
to Saroj Kasaju, efloraofindia, M Sawmliana
Leaves are pedately compound and different from Parthenocissus semicordata
--
With regards,
J.M.Garg

For identification, learning, discussion & documentation of Indian Flora, please visit/ join our Efloraofindia Google e-group (largest in the world- more than 3,000 members & 3,00,000 messages on 23.8.18) or Efloraofindia website (with a species database of more than 13,000 species & 3,00,000 images of which more than 2,00,000 images are directly displayed on 30.8.19).

J.M. Garg

Mar 26, 2020, 12:58:22 AM3/26/20
to Saroj Kasaju, efloraofindia, M Sawmliana
Keys from Flora of Bhutan lead me to Cayratia or Tetrastigma
I could not find a match as per comparative images at Tetrastigma

Saroj Kasaju

Mar 26, 2020, 1:44:22 AM3/26/20
to J.M. Garg, efloraofindia, M Sawmliana
Cayratia mollissima (Wall.) Gagnep. ??
Thank you.

Saroj Kasaju

J.M. Garg

Mar 26, 2020, 7:28:49 AM3/26/20
to Saroj Kasaju, efloraofindia, M Sawmliana
No, Saroj ji.
I think it should be Cayratia pedata as per keys and comparative images at Cayratia, as I can see 6- 9 pedately foliolate leaves.

Hi, Sawmliana ji,
What are the species reported in your area ?

Saroj Kasaju

Mar 26, 2020, 8:18:21 AM3/26/20
to J.M. Garg, efloraofindia, M Sawmliana
OK Mr. Garg !
Thank you.

Saroj Kasaju

J.M. Garg

Mar 26, 2020, 9:19:29 AM3/26/20
to M Sawmliana, efloraofindia
Thanks, Sawmliana ji.
It is not C.japonica.

--
With regards,
J. M. Garg

On Thu 26 Mar, 2020, 5:45 PM M Sawmliana, <msawm...@gmail.com> wrote:
Cayratia japonica was recorded in Mizoram

M Sawmliana

Mar 26, 2020, 1:07:23 PM3/26/20
to J.M. Garg, indiantreepix
Ok, thanks.

Paradesi Anjaneyulu

Mar 26, 2020, 9:27:29 PM3/26/20
to efloraofindia, J.M. Garg
Garg Ji, I too agree with you for Cayratia pedata,
With regards.

J.M. Garg

Mar 26, 2020, 10:42:08 PM3/26/20
to Paradesi Anjaneyulu, efloraofindia, M Sawmliana
Thanks, Paradesi ji.