Allaeanthus luzonicus (Blanco) Fern.-Vill. submission AS5 April21

Ashutosh Sharma

Apr 19, 2021, 1:49:23 AM4/19/21
to indiantreepix
Respected members,

Here's one new Moraceae addition to our site.
Allaeanthus luzonicus (Blaco) Fern.-Vill.
Synonyms - Broussonetia luzonica (Blanco) Bureau
Family - Moraceae

Native to Philippines and Sulawesi
And not common in cultivation in India, this single large female tree is photographed in cultivation at FRLHT (TDU) Campus, Bengaluru, Karnataka
In April 2021

With best regards
Ashutosh Sharma
Allaeanthus luzonicuscloseup inflorescence.jpg
Allaeanthus luzonicus.jpg
Allaeanthus luzonicus AS.jpg
Allaeanthus luzonicusinflorescence 2.jpg
Allaeanthus luzonicusinflorescence 1.jpg
Allaeanthus luzonicus tree bark.jpg

J.M. Garg

Apr 19, 2021, 1:55:41 AM4/19/21
to efloraofindia, Ashutosh Sharma
Thanks a lot, Ashutosh ji, for the wonderful addition.

With regards,
J.M.Garg

Mahadeswara

Apr 19, 2021, 7:54:07 AM4/19/21
to efloraofindia
Superb display of foliage & fruits .

Paradesi Anjaneyulu

Apr 19, 2021, 10:05:18 PM4/19/21
to efloraofindia
Always unique Ashutosh Ji,
Superb, thank you,
With regards.

Mailtrack Sender notified by
Mailtrack 04/20/21, 07:33:43 AM

Nidhan Singh

Apr 21, 2021, 12:50:43 AM4/21/21
to indiantreepix
A wonderful addition Ashutosh Ji..

Dr. Nidhan Singh
Associate Professor
Department of Botany
I.B. (PG) College
Panipat-132103 Haryana
Ph.: 09416371227

ashutoshsharma11sn

Jul 8, 2022, 12:40:22 PM7/8/22
to eFloraofIndia
Respected Garg ji,

Please correct the id.
The plant posted by me is actually Milicia excelsa (Welw.) C.C.Berg which is another Moraceae native to Central Africa introduced as ornamental tree in India. Sorry for providing with incorrect identification earlier...

With best regards
Ashutosh Sharma

J.M. Garg

Jul 8, 2022, 9:10:48 PM7/8/22