SK1089 18 APR-2018

Saroj Kasaju

Apr 18, 2018, 1:21:55 PM4/18/18

Date: 18 April 2018

Apr 19, 2018, 12:12:19 AM4/19/18

J.M. Garg

Apr 19, 2018, 7:38:19 AM4/19/18
to efloraofindia, Saroj Kasaju
I think Stellaria. Pl. check.
I could not find a match.
--
With regards,
J.M.Garg

For identification, learning, discussion & documentation of Indian Flora, please visit/ join our Efloraofindia Google e-group (largest in the world- around 2975 members & 2,90,000 messages on 31.3.18) or Efloraofindia website (with a species database of more than 12,000 species & 3,00,000 images).

_DSC0120.JPG
_DSC0124.JPG
_DSC0126.JPG
_DSC0128.JPG
_DSC0129.JPG
_DSC0130.JPG
_DSC0131.JPG
_DSC0122.JPG
_DSC0127.JPG

Dr. Anil Kumar Thakur

Apr 19, 2018, 3:18:35 PM4/19/18
to J.M. Garg, efloraofindia, Saroj Kasaju
Appearing Stellaria species

--
With best Regards,

Dr. Anil Kumar Thakur

J.M. Garg

Apr 20, 2018, 12:17:59 AM4/20/18
to Anil Thakur, efloraofindia, Saroj Kasaju
Thanks, Anil ji

Saroj Kasaju

Apr 20, 2018, 1:05:10 PM4/20/18
to J.M. Garg, Anil Thakur, efloraofindia

J.M. Garg

Apr 21, 2018, 3:52:13 AM4/21/18
to Saroj Kasaju, Anil Thakur, efloraofindia
Thanks, Saroj ji

Saroj Kasaju

Apr 22, 2018, 12:11:56 PM4/22/18
to J.M. Garg, Anil Thakur, efloraofindia
Is it matching ?

Thank you.

Saroj Kasaju

J.M. Garg

Saroj Kasaju

Mar 29, 2019, 7:11:59 AM3/29/19
to J.M. Garg, efloraofindia
Dear Mr. Garg ,

Any further  opinion for ID ?

Thank you.

Saroj Kasaju

Saroj Kasaju

Mar 29, 2019, 7:18:11 AM3/29/19
to J.M. Garg, efloraofindia

Any match ?

Thank you.

Saroj Kasaju

J.M. Garg

Apr 8, 2019, 7:16:12 AM4/8/19
to Saroj Kasaju, efloraofindia
Appears close as per these urls.
With regards,
J.M.Garg

For identification, learning, discussion & documentation of Indian Flora, please visit/ join our Efloraofindia Google e-group (largest in the world- more than 2975 members & 3,00,000 messages on 25.7.18) or Efloraofindia website (with a species database of more than 12,000 species & 3,00,000 images of which 1,00,000 are directly displayed).

J.M. Garg

Jun 8, 2021, 2:46:39 AM6/8/21
to efloraofindia, Saroj Kasaju
Hi, Saroj ji,
Is this finally confirmed as Stellaria vestita Kurz as per discussions herein and as discussions in another thread: SK1023 17MAR-2018 ?

Jun 8, 2021, 2:48:34 AM6/8/21
to J.M. Garg, efloraofindia
Yes Mr. Garg !
Thank you.

Saroj Kasaju

Gurcharan Singh

Jul 26, 2021, 12:10:30 PM7/26/21
to efloraofindia
Forwarding for Id
Distributed as Stellaria vestita ?
Group discussion at

Gurcharan Singh

Jul 26, 2021, 12:11:45 PM7/26/21
to indiantreepix, Saroj Kumar Kasaju
Forwarding for Id
Distributed as Stellaria vestita ?
Group discussion at

Jul 26, 2021, 1:46:36 PM7/26/21
to Gurcharan Singh, J.M. Garg, indiantreepix
Already ID !
Thank you.

Saroj Kasaju

Screen Shot 2021-07-26 at 23.30.41.png