Maghe Sankranti

Saroj Kasaju

Jan 14, 2021, 12:13:56 AM1/14/21
to efloraindia, J.M. Garg

Dear Members,

Today is Maghe Sankranti/ Maghi in Nepal ! We celebrate this festival countrywide and a national holiday.
Speciality is we eat different  varieties of Yam, Taro and Sweet Potato plus Ghee, Chaku ( refined Gud) , laddu prepared of Chaku and black sesame seeds and white sugar and white sesame seeds. And some community eat wild boar (domesticated  not common pork) dishes.

Happy Maghe Sankranti to all!

Maghi
Thank you.

Saroj Kasaju

J.M. Garg

Jan 14, 2021, 12:18:51 AM1/14/21
to Saroj Kasaju, efloraindia
Happy makar sankranti to you, Saroj ji and to all the members of efi family.

--
With regards,
J. M. Garg

Saroj Kasaju

Jan 14, 2021, 12:22:33 AM1/14/21
to J.M. Garg, efloraindia

Thank you Mr. Garg !

Saroj Kasaju

Mahadeswara

Jan 14, 2021, 7:14:37 AM1/14/21
to efloraofindia
Thanks Saroj ji &  Garg ji.   I reciprocate in wishing you and all the members of the group a happy Makara Sankranti, the festival of Harvest.

Saroj Kasaju

Jan 14, 2021, 12:24:51 PM1/14/21
to efloraindia
Thank you Mahadeswara JI ! Wish you same !
Thank you.

Saroj Kasaju