SYMBIOSIS : 756

Bimal Sar kar

Apr 2, 2015, 11:22:01 AM4/2/15
Dear Friend,
                    Attaching an image of a Red Base Jezebel on the flowers of Antidesma bunius.
                                                                       regards,
                                                                      Bimal
Symbiosis 756.jpg

J.M. Garg

Aug 23, 2019, 12:31:59 AM8/23/19
to efloraofindia, Bimal Sar kar
Looks different from other images at Antidesma bunius
--
With regards,
J.M.Garg

For identification, learning, discussion & documentation of Indian Flora, please visit/ join our Efloraofindia Google e-group (largest in the world- more than 3,000 members & 3,00,000 messages on 23.8.18) or Efloraofindia website (with a species database of more than 13,000 species & 3,00,000 images of which more than 1,70,000 images are directly displayed).

Symbiosis 756.jpg

Tapas Chakrabarty

Aug 23, 2019, 9:12:29 AM8/23/19
to J.M. Garg, efloraofindia, Bimal Sar kar
Unable to get.

Bimal Sar kar

Aug 23, 2019, 8:59:47 PM8/23/19
to Tapas Chakrabarty, J.M. Garg, efloraofindia
Ok, thanks.

J.M. Garg

Aug 29, 2019, 9:07:39 AM8/29/19
to efloraofindia

--
With regards,
J. M. Garg

Sep 10, 2019, 5:41:29 AM9/10/19
to efloraofindia, Bimal Sar kar
Thanks, Bimal ji,
To me also appears close to images at Ehretia acuminata R.Br.

Sep 10, 2019, 5:19:37 PM9/10/19
to efloraofindia, Bimal Sar kar
Bimal da
I cant tell if its different then what you think it is

if the tree is still around alive
it should have fruits by now
if it flowers in april
nice round green turning red to brown like little cherries or small round  kuls

berries are yellow. I have not found any other colors on the net for last half hour.

so now you have to find that tree again

Regards
Ushadi

ushadi