Sh. Bala Subramaniam- 2nd Runner up Top Most Interactive Persons of 2020

J.M. Garg

Jan 3, 2021, 2:23:07 AM1/3/21
to efloraofindia, balasubra...@gmail.com
Dear members,
Sh. Bala Subramaniam- 2nd Runner up Top Most Interactive Persons of 2020, with his more than 557 messages.
He mainly focussed on postings from Mahe, Pondicherry and some other places in India and their identifications.
Although he was our member since Oct.'2011, he has started his posting activity in 2020 in a big way.
Thanks, Bala ji, for your valuable contributions.
--
With regards,
J.M.Garg

Bala Subramaniam

Jan 3, 2021, 5:44:26 AM1/3/21
to J.M. Garg, efloraofindia
Thank you very much Garg ji.
Warm regards
Dr. B. Subramaniam

Paradesi Anjaneyulu

Jan 3, 2021, 9:44:50 AM1/3/21
to efloraofindia, J.M. Garg
Congratulations  Subramaniam Ji,
With regards.

Bala Subramaniam

Jan 3, 2021, 10:05:17 AM1/3/21
to indiantreepix, J.M. Garg
Thanks Paradesi ji. Congratulations to you also for your valuable contributions.
Warm regards
Dr. B. Subramaniam

Dinesh Valke

Jan 6, 2021, 2:55:22 AM1/6/21
to efloraofindia
Hearty congratulations, Subramaniam ji !!
Regards.
Dinesh

Bala Subramaniam

Jan 6, 2021, 6:50:55 AM1/6/21
to indiantreepix
Thanks a lot Dinesh ji. My heartiest congratulations to you as well.
Warm regards
Dr. B. Subramaniam

Paradesi Anjaneyulu

Jan 15, 2021, 7:19:00 AM1/15/21