I'd requested 3

Seema Bin Zeenat

Jun 3, 2021, 6:08:13 AM6/3/21
to efloraofindia
Location: Rajouri jandk

Regards,
Seema Bin Zeenat
M.sc Botany
Department of Botany,
School of Biosciences and Biotechnology.
BGSB University, Rajouri- 185234, J&K, India
IMG20210521162809.jpg

Paradesi Anjaneyulu

Jun 4, 2021, 10:08:16 AM6/4/21
to efloraofindia
Euphorbia heterophylla,
With regards.

Mailtrack Sender notified by
Mailtrack 06/04/21, 07:37:35 PM

Kumar Prabhat Das

Jun 5, 2021, 3:26:27 AM6/5/21
to indian...@googlegroups.com
  Euphorbia heterophylla,
With regards.

Seema Bin Zeenat

Jun 5, 2021, 10:41:13 AM6/5/21
to efloraofindia
IMG20210516110759.jpg

Shakir Ahmad (Amateur Taxonomist)

Jun 5, 2021, 10:49:41 AM6/5/21
to efloraofindia
Seema ji!
Please check Opuntia sp.

Seema Bin Zeenat

Seema Bin Zeenat

Seema Bin Zeenat

Jun 12, 2021, 12:31:47 PM6/12/21
to efloraofindia
Location: RAJOURI JANDK
Habit: Herb
IMG20210612100251.jpg

Saroj Kasaju

Jun 12, 2021, 1:30:43 PM6/12/21
to efloraindia, Seema Bin Zeenat, J.M. Garg
Please check Leucas !
Thank you.

Saroj Kasaju

Paradesi Anjaneyulu

Jun 13, 2021, 7:36:35 AM6/13/21
to efloraofindia, Seema Bin Zeenat, J.M. Garg

Seema Bin Zeenat

Jun 15, 2021, 4:14:12 AM6/15/21
to efloraofindia
Location: Rajouri jandk
IMG20210612111316.jpg

J.M. Garg

Jun 15, 2021, 4:33:11 AM6/15/21
to Seema Bin Zeenat, efloraofindia
Hi, Seema ji,
Once you have posted with a subject like 'I'd requested 1', pl. do not repeat the same subject. Move further to 'I'd requested 4', 'I'd requested 5', ................. 'I'd requested 99' ............ 'I'd requested 188' and so on.
Pl. re post again with unique subject, otherwise these are getting clubbed again as at
https://groups.google.com/g/indiantreepix/c/9r67YfrhNSw

With regards,
J.M.Garg