Sh. Paradesi Anjaneyulu- 1st runner up Star Expert of May’21

J.M. Garg

Jun 1, 2021, 2:17:30 AM6/1/21
to efloraofindia
Dear members,
We have, Sh. Paradesi Anjaneyulu, as 1st Runner up Expert of last month, with 199 messages.
Sh. Paradesi Anjaneyulu completed MSc Botany in 2016 and is now a PhD Scholar in Sri Krishnadevaraya University, Anantapuramu, A.P.
He has contributed a lot for the building of efloraofindia since his joining in May 2018.
Within a short period of time, he has shown his worth with accurate identifications, helping all of us in the process.
My hats off to Paradesi ji for his valuable contributions.
--
With regards,
J.M.Garg

surajitno...@gmail.com

Jun 1, 2021, 2:39:21 AM6/1/21
to efloraofindia
Congratulations, Sir ji

Gurcharan Singh

Jun 1, 2021, 5:51:39 AM6/1/21
to efloraofindia
Congratulations and thanks Paradesi ji for your great help in identifications.

Mahadeswara

Jun 1, 2021, 8:13:03 AM6/1/21
to efloraofindia
My hearty congratulations Anjaneyulu ji.

Paradesi Anjaneyulu

Jun 1, 2021, 1:50:10 PM6/1/21
to efloraofindia
Thank you so much to all my dear elders,

With regards.

Mailtrack Sender notified by
Mailtrack 06/01/21, 11:18:42 PM

Saroj Kasaju