Acacia torta

瀏覽次數:50 次
跳到第一則未讀訊息

Neil Soares

未讀,
2010年9月30日 下午1:35:282010/9/30
收件者:indian...@googlegroups.com
Hi,
 Acacia torta was flowering profusely at my farm last weekend. Sending a few photographs.
                        Regards,
                         Neil Soares.

Acacia torta [A.intsia],Chilarvel,Babhali Chilar 1.jpg
Acacia torta [A.intsia],Chilarvel,Babhali Chilar 2.jpg
Acacia torta [A.intsia],Chilarvel,Babhali Chilar 3.jpg
Acacia torta [A.intsia],Chilarvel,Babhali Chilar flowers 1.jpg
Acacia torta [A.intsia],Chilarvel,Babhali Chilar flowers 2.jpg
Acacia torta [A.intsia],Chilarvel,Babhali Chilar 4.jpg
Acacia torta at the top of my Banyan tree.jpg

Dinesh Valke

未讀,
2010年9月30日 下午1:50:472010/9/30
收件者:Neil Soares、indian...@googlegroups.com
Neil ji, if possible during next visit to this plant, would like to have two close-ups:
1) one of the central pinnae showing number of leaflets, their nature of overlap
2) presence / absence of glands along the rachis end, between the last 4 - 5 pinnae.

Such photo will help differentiate between Acacia torta / caesia / pennata.

Many thanks, regards.

tanay bose

未讀,
2010年9月30日 晚上10:18:172010/9/30
收件者:Dinesh Valke、Neil Soares、indian...@googlegroups.com
RRightly said by Dinesh I am eager to see the photos
Tanay

--
Tanay Bose
Department of Botany.

JM Garg

未讀,
2021年9月16日 凌晨3:55:502021/9/16
收件者:efloraofindia、Neil Soares
This appears close to images at Senegalia pennata
Acacia torta [A.intsia],Chilarvel,Babhali Chilar 1.jpg
Acacia torta [A.intsia],Chilarvel,Babhali Chilar 2.jpg
Acacia torta [A.intsia],Chilarvel,Babhali Chilar 3.jpg
Acacia torta [A.intsia],Chilarvel,Babhali Chilar flowers 1.jpg
Acacia torta [A.intsia],Chilarvel,Babhali Chilar flowers 2.jpg
Acacia torta [A.intsia],Chilarvel,Babhali Chilar 4.jpg
Acacia torta at the top of my Banyan tree.jpg

Mahadeswara

未讀,
2021年9月16日 上午8:01:282021/9/16
收件者:efloraofindia
Foe me ID by Garg ji Is correct.

Paradesi Anjaneyulu

未讀,
2021年9月20日 上午11:08:142021/9/20
收件者:efloraofindia
It's Acacia torta,
With regards.

Mailtrack Sender notified by Mailtrack 09/20/21, 08:35:26 PM

J.M. Garg

未讀,
2021年9月26日 凌晨3:19:332021/9/26
收件者:efloraofindia、M Swamy、Paradesi Anjaneyulu
Looks different from images at Senegalia torta, as the pairs of leaflets are less as per keys herein.

--
With regards,
J.M.Garg