Herb from Talakona

Bharathi raja

Mar 4, 2021, 4:46:24 AM3/4/21
to efloraofindia
All,
Found this plant in Talakona forest on the way to falls.
Feb
IMG_6915.JPG
IMG_6914.JPG

Paradesi Anjaneyulu

Mar 4, 2021, 4:51:09 AM3/4/21
to efloraofindia
Eranthemum roseum,
With regards.

Mailtrack Sender notified by
Mailtrack 03/04/21, 03:20:37 PM

J.M. Garg

Mar 6, 2021, 8:31:46 AM3/6/21
to efloraofindia, Bharathi raja, Paradesi Anjaneyulu
Hi, Bharathi ji,
Can you show a good close of the bracts, which is not clear even on enlarging?
I am doubtful as per images at Eranthemum roseum

--
With regards,
J.M.Garg

Saroj Kasaju

Mar 6, 2021, 9:14:19 AM3/6/21
to efloraindia, Bharathi raja, Paradesi Anjaneyulu
Has it got distribution in AP? FoPI says no.

Thank you.

Saroj Kasaju

bharathi raja

Mar 6, 2021, 10:46:11 AM3/6/21
to Saroj Kumar Kasaju, efloraofindia, Paradesi Anjaneyulu
What is FoPI?

Saroj Kasaju

Mar 6, 2021, 10:47:43 AM3/6/21
to bharathi raja, efloraofindia, Paradesi Anjaneyulu
Flora of Peninsular India !
Thank you.

Saroj Kasaju

bharathi raja

Mar 6, 2021, 10:55:04 AM3/6/21
to Saroj Kumar Kasaju, efloraofindia, Paradesi Anjaneyulu

Paradesi Anjaneyulu

Mar 6, 2021, 12:17:00 PM3/6/21
to bharathi raja, Saroj Kumar Kasaju, efloraofindia
Saroj Ji,
We have distribution in Andhra Pradesh, it's Occasional,
With regards.

Mailtrack Sender notified by
Mailtrack 03/06/21, 10:45:30 PM

Saroj Kasaju

Mar 6, 2021, 12:45:42 PM3/6/21
to Paradesi Anjaneyulu, bharathi raja, efloraofindia
Ok Paradesi Ji !

Thank you.

Saroj Kasaju

J.M. Garg

bharathi raja

Mar 9, 2021, 9:16:51 AM3/9/21
to J.M. Garg, efloraofindia, Saroj Kumar Kasaju, Paradesi Anjaneyulu
Yes, I will check.

bharathi raja

Mar 11, 2021, 10:40:55 PM3/11/21
to J.M. Garg, efloraofindia, Saroj Kumar Kasaju, Paradesi Anjaneyulu
Bharathi
8838686482
IMG_6916.JPG

J.M. Garg

Mar 16, 2021, 2:22:39 AM3/16/21
to bharathi raja, efloraofindia, Saroj Kumar Kasaju, Paradesi Anjaneyulu
More likely to be Eranthemum pulchellum as per images and details herein.
--
With regards,
J.M.Garg