Solanum sp?

Seema Bin Zeenat

May 25, 2021, 9:51:08 AM5/25/21
to efloraofindia
I'd requested
Location: RAJOURI JANDK
Date: 23-05-2021
Habit: Herb

Regards,
Seema Bin Zeenat
M.sc Botany
Department of Botany,
School of Biosciences and Biotechnology.
BGSB University, Rajouri- 185234, J&K, India
IMG20210523172754.jpg

Paradesi Anjaneyulu

May 25, 2021, 10:00:40 AM5/25/21
to efloraofindia
Solanum diphyllum,
With regards.

Mailtrack Sender notified by
Mailtrack 05/25/21, 07:29:58 PM

Mahadeswara

May 26, 2021, 12:13:06 AM5/26/21
to efloraofindia
Post the habit picture etc. for confirmation.

J.M. Garg

Jun 2, 2021, 4:01:29 AM6/2/21
to efloraofindia, Seema Bin Zeenat, Paradesi Anjaneyulu
Thanks, Paradesi ji.
I am doubt as per images at Solanum diphyllum
Hi, Seema ji,
May I request you to pl. post an image showing a complete plant.

--
With regards,
J.M.Garg

Saroj Kasaju

Jun 2, 2021, 4:16:55 AM6/2/21
to efloraindia, Seema Bin Zeenat, Paradesi Anjaneyulu
Looks different from S. diphyllum !
Thank you.

Saroj Kasaju

M Swamy

Jun 2, 2021, 4:48:05 AM6/2/21
to efloraofindia
I agree with Garg ji & Saroj ji .
 Problem is :  now a days only cropped  / limited photos   are being  posted by some members without showing the habit picture etc.despite several requests. Members are requested to post as  many photos as possible showing details of foliage , inflorescence ,pods if any. This would speed up the ID.

You received this message because you are subscribed to a topic in the Google Groups "efloraofindia" group.
To view this discussion on the web, visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/indiantreepix/CA%2BiuSFA6j5wK6TW%3D%3Dcbjw91R3gSOE9t2aGqo0t1p13D8SmgGrw%40mail.gmail.com.

Saroj Kasaju

Jun 2, 2021, 4:52:13 AM6/2/21
to efloraindia
I would like to suggest members to post images of any sp. with all aspects of
the plant and this should be incorporated in the posting guidelines to be
strictly followed.
Thank you.

Saroj Kasaju

J.M. Garg

Jun 8, 2021, 7:54:14 AM6/8/21
to Seema Bin Zeenat, efloraofindia, Saroj Kasaju, Paradesi Anjaneyulu, M Swamy
--
With regards,
J.M.Garg

JM Garg

Feb 14, 2022, 4:25:39 AM2/14/22
to Seema Bin Zeenat, efloraofindia
This appears close to images at Solanum villosum Mill.