SK 2135 20 August 2019

Saroj Kasaju

Aug 20, 2019, 3:44:32 AM8/20/19
to efloraindia, J.M. Garg
Dear Members,

Location: Sundarijal, Kathmandu
Date: 30 July  2019
Elevation: 1593 m.
Habit : Wild

Thank you.

Saroj Kasaju
DSC_0721.JPG
DSC_0723.JPG
DSC_0722.JPG
DSC_0720.JPG
DSC_0724.JPG

J.M. Garg

Aug 28, 2019, 1:59:07 AM8/28/19
to efloraofindia, Saroj Kasaju
Any idea about the family ?
--
With regards,
J.M.Garg

For identification, learning, discussion & documentation of Indian Flora, please visit/ join our Efloraofindia Google e-group (largest in the world- more than 3,000 members & 3,00,000 messages on 23.8.18) or Efloraofindia website (with a species database of more than 13,000 species & 3,00,000 images of which more than 1,70,000 images are directly displayed).

DSC_0721.JPG
DSC_0723.JPG
DSC_0722.JPG
DSC_0720.JPG
DSC_0724.JPG

Paradesi Anjaneyulu

Aug 29, 2019, 2:52:46 PM8/29/19
to J.M. Garg, efloraofindia, Saroj Kasaju
Violaceae,
Could be Viola canescens or pumila leaves,
With regards.

J.M. Garg

Aug 29, 2019, 11:12:44 PM8/29/19
to Paradesi Anjaneyulu, efloraofindia, Saroj Kasaju
Thanks, Paradesi ji.
You are so knowledgeable.
--
With regards,
J. M. Garg

Paradesi Anjaneyulu

Aug 30, 2019, 1:33:15 PM8/30/19
to J.M. Garg, efloraofindia, Saroj Kasaju
My pleasure Garg Ji, thanks for the  appreciation,
with regards.

ushadi

Aug 30, 2019, 4:47:07 PM8/30/19
to efloraofindia, Paradesi Anjaneyulu, Saroj Kasaju
to me these do not resemble any violets I have seen

Regards
Ushadi

Gurcharan Singh

Oct 17, 2020, 10:33:09 AM10/17/20
to efloraofindia
Forwarding again for ID

Does not look like Viola sp.
The leaves remind of Solanum dulcamara but habit is totally different

Group discussion at

Gurcharan Singh

The leaves remind of Solanum dulcamara but habit is totally different
Group discussion at

Gurcharan Singh

Oct 29, 2021, 10:54:59 AM10/29/21
to indiantreepix, Saroj Kumar Kasaju
Forwarding again for ID
Does not look like Viola sp.
The leaves remind of Solanum dulcamara but habit is totally different
Aegopodium podagrica may be possible
Nov 7, 2021, 1:43:10 AM11/7/21
to efloraofindia, Saroj Kumar Kasaju, GurcharanSingh
Looks different from Aegopodium podagraria too.

With regards,
J.M.Garg