Fwd: MS/9/4/2019 - Plant ID

J.M. Garg

Sep 15, 2019, 12:06:23 AM9/15/19
to efloraofindia, M Swamy

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: M Swamy <swamy...@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 15 Sep 2019 at 09:30
Subject: MS/9/4/2019 - Plant ID
To: J.M. Garg <jmg...@gmail.com>

Forwarded herewith the plant photographs received from  Chennai.:   Cyanthium species ?  Please help the ID  of the plant.  Sorry for the picture quality.

--
With regards,
J.M.Garg

For identification, learning, discussion & documentation of Indian Flora, please visit/ join our Efloraofindia Google e-group (largest in the world- more than 3,000 members & 3,00,000 messages on 23.8.18) or Efloraofindia website (with a species database of more than 13,000 species & 3,00,000 images of which more than 1,70,000 images are directly displayed).

IMG_20190831_174732344.jpg
IMG_20190904_122442311 (1).jpg
IMG_20190904_121924988.jpg
IMG_20190904_122512389.jpg

dr.rakesh Singh

Sep 15, 2019, 12:11:33 AM9/15/19
to indian...@googlegroups.com, M Swamy
First image looks like Boerhavia erecta . Second is Vernonia cinerea . Third , not clear . Fourth , again looks like Vernonia cinerea .

J.M. Garg

Sep 15, 2019, 1:19:34 AM9/15/19
to efloraofindia, M Swamy, dr.rakesh Singh
Thanks, Rakesh ji.
I think 3rd is same as 1st one.

J.M. Garg

Sep 15, 2019, 3:20:03 AM9/15/19
to efloraofindia
Sep 15, 2019, 12:30:30 PM9/15/19
to dr.rakesh Singh, efloraofindia, M Swamy
Thanks, Rakesh ji.

On Sun, 15 Sep 2019 at 20:23, dr.rakesh Singh <dr.rake...@gmail.com> wrote:
Image not sharp , but similarity is there , I agree .

Paradesi Anjaneyulu

Sep 15, 2019, 1:56:35 PM9/15/19
to efloraofindia, dr.rakesh Singh, M Swamy
I too agreed with Rakesh Ji because what he says is right,
With regards.

Saroj Kasaju

Sep 17, 2019, 12:02:49 PM9/17/19
to efloraindia, dr.rakesh Singh, M Swamy
Very difficult to ID with such images ! And rule has not been followed
with multiple species  in one post

Thank you.

Saroj Kasaju