requesting id of compositae

shivaprakash adavanne

Jul 21, 2011, 11:55:32 AM7/21/11
to indian...@googlegroups.com
hello,
please find attached few photos of Compositae, recorded near Saraguru, HD Kote, Karnataka.
Is it Blumea lacera?

regards
a.shivaprakash
DSCN9366.JPG
DSCN9367.JPG
DSCN9368.JPG
DSCN9369.JPG
DSCN9370.JPG

Gurcharan Singh

Sep 21, 2011, 12:01:45 AM9/21/11
to efloraofindia, shivaprakash adavanne, rajdeo singh, TANAY BOSE, Dr. Pankaj Kumar, Vijayasankar Raman
Resurfacing again for ID

--
Dr. Gurcharan Singh
Retired  Associate Professor

J.M. Garg

Dec 11, 2011, 10:52:53 AM12/11/11
to efloraofindia, vinay...@gmail.com, vijay.b...@gmail.com, giby.ku...@gmail.com, adav...@gmail.com, navend...@gmail.com, samad...@gmail.com, ragh...@yahoo.com, Sheshadri Ramaswamy, rajdeo singh

Jan 21, 2012, 8:55:41 AM1/21/12
to efloraofindia, shivaprakash adavanne, Vijayasankar Raman, Mahadeswara, Prabhu kumar KM
Resurfacing again for ID

--
Dr. Gurcharan Singh
Retired  Associate Professor
Phone: 011-25518297  Mob: 9810359089
http://people.du.ac.in/~singhg45/

Jan 22, 2012, 11:04:53 PM1/22/12
to Gurcharan Singh, efloraofindia, shivaprakash adavanne, Vijayasankar Raman, Mahadeswara

Blumea sp.?

--
Prabhu Kumar K M
Scientist

amit chauhan

Jan 22, 2012, 11:14:09 PM1/22/12
to Prabhu kumar KM, Gurcharan Singh, efloraofindia, shivaprakash adavanne, Vijayasankar Raman, Mahadeswara
looks like Conyza bonariensis

regards

--
Dr. Amit Chauhan
Junior Technical Assistant

Gurcharan Singh

Jan 22, 2012, 11:32:18 PM1/22/12
to amit chauhan, Prabhu kumar KM, efloraofindia, shivaprakash adavanne, Vijayasankar Raman, Mahadeswara
I hope conyza japonica

--
Dr. Gurcharan Singh
Retired  Associate Professor
Phone: 011-25518297  Mob: 9810359089
http://people.du.ac.in/~singhg45/

Gurcharan Singh

May 16, 2021, 9:18:34 AM5/16/21
to efloraofindia
Forwarding for ID
Distributed as Conyza japonica ?
Group discussion at
requesting id of compositae (google.com)

Gurcharan Singh

Paradesi Anjaneyulu

May 16, 2021, 9:54:41 AM5/16/21
to indian...@googlegroups.com, Shivaprakash Adavanne
I agree with you Gurucharn Ji, for Conyza japonica,
With regards.

Mailtrack Sender notified by
Mailtrack 05/16/21, 07:22:42 PM

Saroj Kasaju

May 16, 2021, 11:57:04 AM5/16/21
to efloraindia, Shivaprakash Adavanne
I guess Eschenbachia japonica (Thunb.) J. KostSyn : Conyza japonica (Thunb.) DC.
is the correct ID as suggested by Mr. Garg !
Thank you.

Saroj Kasaju

J.M. Garg

May 23, 2021, 12:22:52 PM5/23/21
to efloraofindia, Shivaprakash Adavanne, Saroj Kasaju, Paradesi Anjaneyulu
I think looks different from images at Conyza japonica
Rather appears close to images and details at Conyza leucantha (D.Don) Ludlow & P.H.Raven

--
With regards,
J.M.Garg