Small tree for identification 261013MK02

46 vues

Muthu Karthick

non lue,
26 oct. 2013, 05:59:3826/10/2013
à efloraofindia
Dear all,

Please help me in identifying this small tree found in dry scrub forests. Fruits are less than one cm across. Could this be any Boraginaceae member?

Place: Theni dist., TN
Date: 10 Oct 2013
Alt.: 450 m asl

--
Muthu Karthick, N
Care Earth Trust
#15, second main road,
Thillai ganga nagar,
Chennai - 600 061
Mob: 0091 96268 33911
www.careearthtrust.org
IMG_1375.JPG
IMG_1376.JPG
IMG_1377.JPG
IMG_1378.JPG
IMG_1379.JPG
IMG_1380.JPG

Satish Phadke

non lue,
26 oct. 2013, 10:33:4026/10/2013
à Muthu Karthick,efloraofindia
The scorpioid cyme suggests it to be Boraginaceae as you have already mentioned. Any Ehretia species??

Dr Satish Phadke

Nidhan Singh

non lue,
27 oct. 2013, 12:41:5127/10/2013
à Satish Phadke,indiantreepix,Muthu Karthick

A distant looking guess from my side.....as this doesn't look like Ehretia sp. to me..can this be a Salvadora sp.???

J.M. Garg

non lue,
8 nov. 2013, 21:32:1208/11/2013
à efloraofindia,Udayakumar Kumar,V.S. Ramachandran,Muthu Karthick,Vijayasankar Raman,C KUNHIKANNAN,M Swamy,C Kalidasa,Kabeer Althaf,jspan...@gmail.com,Saravana Gandhi,Raju Karthic,Nambiyath Balakrishnan,Rathinasabapathy Bhuvaragasamy,Franklin Charles Jose,Sampath Kumar Krishnachandran,A.Sinha,sunil.m...@gmail.com,gow....@gmail.com,tirupati...@gmail.com,micha...@gmail.com,Alok Bang,dheep...@gmail.com,giri...@gmail.com,khale...@gmail.com,Satish Phadke,Nidhan Singh

Some earlier relevant feedback:

The scorpioid cyme suggests it to be Boraginaceae as you have already mentioned. Any Ehretia species??
Dr Satish Phadke

A distant looking guess from my side.....as this doesn't look like Ehretia sp. to me..can this be a Salvadora sp.??? - from Nidhan ji.

With regards,
J.M.Garg
For identification, learning, discussion & documentation of Indian Flora, please visit/ join our Efloraofindia Google e-group (largest in the world): http://groups.google.co.in/group/indiantreepix (more than 2190 members & 1,72,300 messages on 31/10/13) or Efloraofindia website: https://sites.google.com/site/efloraofindia/ (with a species database of more than 8500 species & 1,70, 000 images).
IMG_1375.JPG
IMG_1376.JPG
IMG_1377.JPG
IMG_1378.JPG
IMG_1379.JPG
IMG_1380.JPG

J.M. Garg

non lue,
9 nov. 2013, 03:47:4309/11/2013
à efloraofindia,Udayakumar Kumar,V.S. Ramachandran,Muthu Karthick,Vijayasankar Raman,C KUNHIKANNAN,M Swamy,C Kalidasa,Kabeer Althaf,jspan...@gmail.com,Saravana Gandhi,Raju Karthic,Nambiyath Balakrishnan,Rathinasabapathy Bhuvaragasamy,Franklin Charles Jose,Sampath Kumar Krishnachandran,A.Sinha,sunil.m...@gmail.com,gow....@gmail.com,tirupati...@gmail.com,micha...@gmail.com,Alok Bang,dheep...@gmail.com,giri...@gmail.com,khale...@gmail.com,Satish Phadke,Nidhan Singh
A reply:
"It looks like Cordia sp,Boraginacece
--
With warm regards,

Dr. V. S. Ramachandran
Dept. Of Botany
Bharathiar University
Coimbatore- 641 046."

J.M. Garg

non lue,
20 nov. 2013, 05:04:3420/11/2013
à efloraofindia,Gurcharan Singh,Aarti S. Khale,Dinesh Valke,Prashant awale,raman,Satish Phadke,Muthu Karthick,Nidhan Singh,V.S. Ramachandran,Vijayasankar Raman,Nambiyath Balakrishnan,Prasad Dash,Lalithamba Avadhanam

From: Muthu Karthick, N <nmk...@gmail.com>
Date: Saturday, October 26, 2013 at 3:29:38 PM UTC+5:30
Subject: Small tree for identification 261013MK02
To: efloraofindia <indian...@googlegroups.com>

IMG_1375.JPG
IMG_1376.JPG
IMG_1377.JPG
IMG_1378.JPG
IMG_1379.JPG
IMG_1380.JPG

J.M. Garg

non lue,
16 juil. 2021, 05:18:0616/07/2021
à efloraofindia,Muthu Karthick

Forwarding again for Id assistance please.