leea indica

aaipl

Oct 13, 2021, 11:38:27 PM10/13/21
to indian...@googlegroups.com
dear my all group mamber ..
i want to information leea indica tree about where in side i find leea indica tree please guide me i need this tree location information in india .. please mail me rpitha...@gmail.com ..any kind * 9327959020

J.M. Garg

Oct 14, 2021, 1:11:22 AM10/14/21
to efloraofindia, rpitha...@gmail.com
Pl. check if the observations at our site are of any use to you:
https://efloraofindia.com/2011/03/11/leea-indica/
--
With regards,
J. M. Garg

On Thu, 14 Oct, 2021, 9:08 am aaipl, <rpitha...@gmail.com> wrote:
dear my all group mamber ..
i want to information leea indica tree about where in side i find leea indica tree please guide me i need this tree location information in india .. please mail me rpitha...@gmail.com ..any kind * 9327959020

aaipl

Nov 7, 2021, 1:39:31 AM11/7/21
to J.M. Garg, efloraofindia
Thanks a lot.