Garden Plant for ID : Tiny White Flowers : Battery Park, New York : 30AUG19 : AK-44

Aarti S. Khale

Aug 29, 2019, 11:56:11 PM8/29/19
to efloraofindia
Garden plant seen in the park with tiny white flowers.
Aarti
Battery Park,New York-IMG_8029.JPG
Battery Park,New York-IMG_8028.JPG
Battery Park,New York-P1180925.JPG
Battery Park,New York-P1180926.JPG

ushadi

Aug 30, 2019, 12:01:59 AM8/30/19
to efloraofindia
you saw this today?
Regards
Ushadi

On Fri, Aug 30, 2019 at 9:26 AM Aarti S. Khale <aarti...@gmail.com> wrote:
Garden plant seen in the park with tiny white flowers.
Aarti

Aarti S. Khale

Aug 30, 2019, 12:23:04 AM8/30/19
to efloraofindia
Usha Di,
I'm currently in Bangalore, so unlikely to see some flowers in New York today.
I have visited New York just once during June, 2017.
Have tried to mention in most of the posts.
I must have inadvertently skipped mentioning it.
Regards,
Aarti

On Friday, August 30, 2019 at 9:31:59 AM UTC+5:30, Ushadi wrote:
you saw this today?
Regards
Ushadi

On Fri, Aug 30, 2019 at 9:26 AM Aarti S. Khale <aarti...@gmail.com> wrote:
Garden plant seen in the park with tiny white flowers.
Aarti

ushadi

Aug 30, 2019, 12:31:05 AM8/30/19
to efloraofindia
good
hows the weather in Bangalore

while you are there please try and find a few plants for me...
photograph I mean

avocadoes
night blooming cereus
in peoples yards
not lal bagh

Regards
Ushadi

To view this discussion on the web, visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/indiantreepix/5e130b85-b709-4f13-9103-7bf20858c81f%40googlegroups.com.

J.M. Garg

Aug 30, 2019, 1:55:42 AM8/30/19
to efloraofindia, Aarti S. Khale
Thanks, Aarti ji

--
With regards,
J. M. Garg

On Fri 30 Aug, 2019, 9:26 AM Aarti S. Khale, <aarti...@gmail.com> wrote:
Garden plant seen in the park with tiny white flowers.
Aarti

Aarti S. Khale

Aug 30, 2019, 9:40:58 AM8/30/19
to efloraofindia
Usha Di,
Weather is fine, mostly cloudy, at times sunny. Occasional showers.
Can't promise about photographing people's yards, since I hardly know anyone here.
Regards,
Aarti

ushadi

Aug 30, 2019, 5:48:41 PM8/30/19
to efloraofindia
both tend to be over the hedges or the walls

so just a thought in case you see some while walking etc
Regards
Ushadi

To view this discussion on the web, visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/indiantreepix/07ac29b4-7d3c-45cd-b899-ad99dcad2b85%40googlegroups.com.

Aarti S. Khale

Aug 30, 2019, 10:52:58 PM8/30/19
to efloraofindia, Ushadi Micromini
I have Night Blooming Cereus in my home garden at Nasik.
Have posted on our group before as 'Flora Picture of the Year' in 2015.
Regards,
Aarti

You received this message because you are subscribed to a topic in the Google Groups "efloraofindia" group.
To view this discussion on the web, visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/indiantreepix/CANAwU1V0Bv7NPH-TfN5tCJ%3Dopm08BOwv_o7br%3Dv-0y%2BVMWFyDg%40mail.gmail.com.

ushadi

Aug 31, 2019, 2:41:37 AM8/31/19
to Aarti S. Khale, efloraofindia
I wanted to see if they would flower now
Regards
Ushadi

ushadi

Aug 31, 2019, 2:42:58 AM8/31/19
to Aarti S. Khale, efloraofindia
I have several print pictures of it in my dining room table in the eastern seaboard,
but not in india
we don't get them in flower shows either in 24 paraganas
Regards
Ushadi

J.M. Garg

Sep 12, 2019, 1:22:42 AM9/12/19
to efloraofindia, Aarti S. Khale

Any idea about family or genus ?

With regards,
J.M.Garg

For identification, learning, discussion & documentation of Indian Flora, please visit/ join our Efloraofindia Google e-group (largest in the world- more than 3,000 members & 3,00,000 messages on 23.8.18) or Efloraofindia website (with a species database of more than 13,000 species & 3,00,000 images of which more than 1,70,000 images are directly displayed).

Battery Park,New York-IMG_8029.JPG
Battery Park,New York-IMG_8028.JPG
Battery Park,New York-P1180925.JPG
Battery Park,New York-P1180926.JPG

ushadi

Sep 12, 2019, 11:41:32 AM9/12/19
to J.M. Garg, efloraofindia, Aarti S. Khale
was this a herb
shrub
small tree
tree
what
Regards
Ushadi

Saroj Kasaju

Sep 12, 2019, 12:02:43 PM9/12/19
to efloraindia, J.M. Garg, Aarti S. Khale
Muntingia ??

Thank you.

Saroj Kasaju

Paradesi Anjaneyulu

Sep 12, 2019, 12:32:30 PM9/12/19
to efloraofindia, J.M. Garg, Aarti S. Khale
Primulaceae member,
Could be Embelia tsjeriam-cottam,
With regards.

Aarti S. Khale

Sep 12, 2019, 11:11:40 PM9/12/19
to Paradesi Anjaneyulu, efloraofindia, J.M. Garg
Paradesi Ji,
Thanks.
It doesn't look like your suggested id.
Regards,
Aarti

Saroj Kasaju

Sep 13, 2019, 6:27:39 AM9/13/19
to efloraindia, Paradesi Anjaneyulu, J.M. Garg
Does not look like Embelia tsjeriam-cottam !

Thank you.

Saroj Kasaju

Paradesi Anjaneyulu

Sep 13, 2019, 10:26:08 AM9/13/19
to Saroj Kasaju, efloraindia, J.M. Garg
Please compare with the link intensively,
I hope that is only if not wait for experts comments,
With regards.

J.M. Garg

Sep 22, 2019, 8:12:39 AM9/22/19
to Paradesi Anjaneyulu, Saroj Kasaju, efloraindia, Aarti S. Khale
Thanks, Paradesi ji.
But looks different.

Gurcharan Singh

Feb 22, 2021, 10:06:12 PM2/22/21
to efloraofindia

Gurcharan Singh

Feb 22, 2021, 10:07:06 PM2/22/21
to indiantreepix, Aarti S. Khale
You received this message because you are subscribed to a topic in the Google Groups "efloraofindia" group.
To view this discussion on the web, visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/indiantreepix/d2a60c26-dc10-4116-bac5-14507d4367c1n%40googlegroups.com.

Gurcharan Singh

Nov 5, 2021, 4:48:38 AM11/5/21
to efloraofindia
Forwarding again for ID
Between the two choices Embelia tsjeriam-cottam, seems better choice, flowers are too small for Muntingia

Gurcharan Singh

Nov 5, 2021, 4:49:52 AM11/5/21
to indiantreepix, Aarti S. Khale
Forwarding again for ID
Between the two choices Embelia tsjeriam-cottam, seems better choice, flowers are too small for Muntingia
Group discussion at

Nov 5, 2021, 6:01:12 AM11/5/21
to indian...@googlegroups.com, Aarti S. Khale
Embelia sp.,
With regards.

Mailtrack Sender notified by
Mailtrack
11/05/21, 03:30:24 PM

Aarti S. Khale

Nov 5, 2021, 11:53:56 PM11/5/21
to Gurcharan Singh, indiantreepix
Gurcharan Ji,
Thanks for forwarding my earlier post from New York.
Regards,
Aarti

Aarti S. Khale

Nov 5, 2021, 11:55:03 PM11/5/21
to Paradesi Anjaneyulu, Gurcharan Singh, efloraofindia
Thanks a lot Paradesi Ji.
Will try searching further.
Regards,
Aarti