SK 2163 30 August 2019

Saroj Kasaju

Aug 30, 2019, 7:15:17 AM8/30/19
to efloraindia, J.M. Garg
Dear Members,

Location: Nagarkot,, Kathmandu
Date: 03 August  2019
Elevation: 1888 m.
Habit : Wild

Dichrocephala integrifolia (L. fil.) O. Kuntze  ??

Thank you.

Saroj Kasaju
DSC_0251 copy.JPG
DSC_0254 copy.JPG
DSC_0250 copy.JPG
DSC_0252 copy.JPG
DSC_0253 copy.JPG

Paradesi Anjaneyulu

Aug 30, 2019, 1:20:44 PM8/30/19
to efloraofindia, J.M. Garg
Yes, I hope you're right, Saroj Ji,
With regards.

Saroj Kasaju

Aug 30, 2019, 2:01:09 PM8/30/19
to indian...@googlegroups.com, J.M. Garg
Thank you Paradesi ji.

Saroj Kasaju

--
Thank you.

Saroj Kasaju

ushadi

Aug 30, 2019, 4:01:52 PM8/30/19
to efloraofindia, J.M. Garg
do you have the pictures of its habitat
the surrounding area , not a lot
just this plant and its neighbors
like with a 50mm lens
or even the macro lens, by backing away a bit?

Regards
Ushadi

J.M. Garg

Sep 11, 2019, 6:43:44 AM9/11/19
to efloraofindia, Saroj Kasaju, Paradesi Anjaneyulu
To me also appears close to Dichrocephala integrifolia (L.f.) Kuntze as per comparative images at ‎Dichrocephala
--
With regards,
J.M.Garg

For identification, learning, discussion & documentation of Indian Flora, please visit/ join our Efloraofindia Google e-group (largest in the world- more than 3,000 members & 3,00,000 messages on 23.8.18) or Efloraofindia website (with a species database of more than 13,000 species & 3,00,000 images of which more than 1,70,000 images are directly displayed).

DSC_0251 copy.JPG
DSC_0254 copy.JPG
DSC_0250 copy.JPG
DSC_0252 copy.JPG
DSC_0253 copy.JPG

Saroj Kasaju

Sep 11, 2019, 1:26:46 PM9/11/19
to J.M. Garg, Ushadi Micromini, efloraofindia, Paradesi Anjaneyulu

Thank you Mr. Garg !

Habitat image for Ushadi !

Saroj Kasaju

DSC_0250.JPG

ushadi

Sep 11, 2019, 10:20:22 PM9/11/19
to Saroj Kasaju, J.M. Garg, efloraofindia, Paradesi Anjaneyulu
thank you

Regards
Ushadi

Saroj Kasaju

Mar 4, 2020, 12:23:49 PM3/4/20
to ushadi, J.M. Garg, efloraofindia, Paradesi Anjaneyulu
I guess need to review in line to fresh development!
Thank you.

Saroj Kasaju

J.M. Garg

Mar 4, 2020, 10:23:07 PM3/4/20
to Saroj Kasaju, efloraofindia
Id is OK as finalised in this thread.
All posts in efi site already reviewed.
With regards,
J.M.Garg

For identification, learning, discussion & documentation of Indian Flora, please visit/ join our Efloraofindia Google e-group (largest in the world- more than 3,000 members & 3,00,000 messages on 23.8.18) or Efloraofindia website (with a species database of more than 13,000 species & 3,00,000 images of which more than 2,00,000 images are directly displayed on 30.8.19).

Saroj Kasaju

Mar 4, 2020, 10:34:01 PM3/4/20
to J.M. Garg, efloraofindia
Thank you Mr. Garg.