SK 2190 22 September 2019

Saroj Kasaju

Sep 22, 2019, 10:05:38 AM9/22/19
to efloraindia, J.M. Garg, Ajay Nalawade
Dear Members,

Location: Bindhabasini, Indra Daha, Kathmandu
Altitude: 1732 m.
Date: 18 August 2019
Habit : Wild

Chlorophytum !

Thank you.

Saroj Kasaju
DSC_0732 copy.JPG
DSC_0734 copy.JPG
DSC_0729 copy.JPG
DSC_0731 copy.JPG

Saroj Kasaju

Sep 22, 2019, 10:07:24 AM9/22/19
to efloraindia, J.M. Garg, Ajay Nalawade

Thank you.

Saroj Kasaju

DSC_0738 copy.JPG
DSC_0737 copy.JPG
DSC_0739 copy.JPG

Saroj Kasaju

Sep 22, 2019, 10:08:55 AM9/22/19
to efloraindia, J.M. Garg, Ajay Nalawade

Thank you.

Saroj Kasaju

DSC_0735 copy.JPG
DSC_0742 copy.JPG
DSC_0740 copy.JPG

ushadi

Sep 22, 2019, 11:28:44 AM9/22/19
to efloraofindia, J.M. Garg, Ajay Nalawade
yes
as you said

Regards
Ushadi

On Sun, Sep 22, 2019 at 7:38 PM Saroj Kasaju <kasaj...@gmail.com> wrote:

Thank you.

Saroj Kasaju

On Sun, Sep 22, 2019 at 7:51 PM Saroj Kasaju <kasaj...@gmail.com> wrote:

Thank you.

Saroj Kasaju

Date: 18 August 2019
Habit : Wild

Chlorophytum !

Thank you.

Saroj Kasaju

Saroj Kasaju

Sep 22, 2019, 11:53:58 AM9/22/19
to efloraindia, J.M. Garg, Ajay Nalawade
Trying to figure out correct ID out of three listed in Nepal. Does not look
like C. nepalense !

Thank you.

Saroj Kasaju

ushadi

Sep 22, 2019, 12:18:08 PM9/22/19
to efloraofindia, J.M. Garg, Ajay Nalawade
since dug it out anyway
how about herbarium preservation
did you?
can we look at the leaf blade? and the flowering stalk?
Regards
Ushadi

Saroj Kasaju

Sep 22, 2019, 12:40:14 PM9/22/19
to efloraindia, J.M. Garg, Ajay Nalawade
I have posted 10 images. I guess image 0731 would be ok !

Thank you.

Saroj Kasaju

J.M. Garg

Sep 30, 2019, 1:13:07 AM9/30/19
to efloraofindia, Saroj Kasaju

Date: 18 August 2019
Habit : Wild

Chlorophytum !

Thank you.

Saroj Kasaju

--
With regards,
J.M.Garg

For identification, learning, discussion & documentation of Indian Flora, please visit/ join our Efloraofindia Google e-group (largest in the world- more than 3,000 members & 3,00,000 messages on 23.8.18) or Efloraofindia website (with a species database of more than 13,000 species & 3,00,000 images of which more than 1,70,000 images are directly displayed).

DSC_0732 copy.JPG
DSC_0735 copy.JPG
DSC_0729 copy.JPG
DSC_0734 copy.JPG

J.M. Garg

Sep 30, 2019, 1:13:17 AM9/30/19
to efloraofindia, Saroj Kasaju
DSC_0731 copy.JPG

J.M. Garg

Sep 30, 2019, 1:40:34 AM9/30/19
to efloraofindia, Saroj Kasaju, Ushadi micromini
I think appears close to Chlorophytum khasianum Hook.f. as per Specimens at GBIF

Chlorophytum khasianum Hook.f. as per Specimens at GBIF

Sep 30, 2019, 6:40:11 AM9/30/19
to efloraofindia, Saroj Kasaju
perfect
Herbarium is what I was getting at
and you found it Gragji, your link brings us to this page

Regards
Ushadi

Saroj Kasaju

Oct 1, 2019, 1:00:15 PM10/1/19
to J.M. Garg, Ushadi Micromini, efloraofindia

Thank you Mr. Garg !

All links  POWO,CoL , GBIF  and efi says this is syn of Chlorophytum nepalense (Lindl.) Baker
but ACFPoN listed separately as well as recent book published by Govt. of Nepal. Even
flowering pattern for both sp. looks different.

Saroj Kasaju

Paradesi Anjaneyulu

Sep 18, 2020, 12:13:01 PM9/18/20
to Saroj Kasaju, efloraindia, J.M. Garg
Yes it's Saroj ji,  almost all charcters matched,
With regards.

On Fri, Sep 18, 2020, 12:46 Saroj Kasaju <kasaj...@gmail.com> wrote:
I guess this also look like Chlorophytum arundinaceum .
Any opinion Paradesi Ji ?

Thank you.

Saroj Kasaju

Forwarded Conversation
------------------------

From: Saroj Kasaju <kasaj...@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, Sep 22, 2019 at 7:50 PM
To: efloraindia <indian...@googlegroups.com>, J.M. Garg <jmg...@gmail.com>, Ajay Nalawade <akinc...@gmail.com>

Date: 18 August 2019
Habit : Wild

Chlorophytum !

Thank you.

Saroj Kasaju

----------
From: Saroj Kasaju <kasaj...@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, Sep 22, 2019 at 7:51 PM

To: efloraindia <indian...@googlegroups.com>, J.M. Garg <jmg...@gmail.com>, Ajay Nalawade <akinc...@gmail.com>

Thank you.

Saroj Kasaju

----------
From: Saroj Kasaju <kasaj...@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, Sep 22, 2019 at 7:53 PM

To: efloraindia <indian...@googlegroups.com>, J.M. Garg <jmg...@gmail.com>, Ajay Nalawade <akinc...@gmail.com>

Thank you.

Saroj Kasaju

----------

From: J.M. Garg <jmg...@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, Sep 30, 2019 at 11:25 AM
To: efloraofindia <indian...@googlegroups.com>
Cc: Saroj Kasaju <kasaj...@gmail.com>

From: Saroj Kasaju <kasaj...@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, Oct 1, 2019 at 10:45 PM
To: J.M. Garg <jmg...@gmail.com>, Ushadi Micromini <micromi...@gmail.com>
Cc: efloraofindia <indian...@googlegroups.com>

Saroj Kasaju

Sep 18, 2020, 12:23:07 PM9/18/20
to Paradesi Anjaneyulu, efloraindia, J.M. Garg

Thank you Paradesi Ji !

Saroj Kasaju