flower for id - ID 19072019 SH2

Shobha Halwe-Chavda

Jul 19, 2019, 5:26:08 AM7/19/19
to indiantreepix
Dear Friends,
Is this Tabubea? Does it bloom in monsoon too ? In fact I have seen this tree flowering almost throughout the year.
Location - Mumbai
Date - July 2019
Regards,
Shobha Chavda

IMG_4791 - Copy.JPG
IMG_4790 - Copy.JPG

Paradesi Anjaneyulu

Jul 19, 2019, 6:32:26 AM7/19/19
to efloraofindia
Could be Tabebuia heterophylla,
With regards.

Aarti S. Khale

Jul 19, 2019, 12:01:02 PM7/19/19
to efloraofindia
Shobha Ji,
This looks like Tabebuia berteroi (DC.) Britton to me.
Regards,
Aarti

Shobha Halwe-Chavda

Jul 26, 2019, 8:08:49 AM7/26/19
to efloraofindia
Thanks Pardesi ji and Aarti ji.Shall wait for the confirmation of species.
Regards

J.M. Garg

Aug 2, 2019, 3:59:51 AM8/2/19
to efloraofindia, shobha chavda, Paradesi Anjaneyulu, Aarti S. Khale
Thanks, Aarti ji for the id.
To me also appears close to images at Tabebuia berteroi (DC.) Britton
Looks different from images at Tabebuia heterophylla (DC.) Britton

With regards,
J.M.Garg

For identification, learning, discussion & documentation of Indian Flora, please visit/ join our Efloraofindia Google e-group (largest in the world- more than 3,000 members & 3,00,000 messages on 23.8.18) or Efloraofindia website (with a species database of more than 12,000 species & 3,00,000 images of which more than 1,70,000 images are directly displayed).

IMG_4791 - Copy.JPG
IMG_4790 - Copy.JPG

Aarti S. Khale

Aug 2, 2019, 12:31:59 PM8/2/19
to J.M. Garg, efloraofindia, shobha chavda, Paradesi Anjaneyulu
You are welcome Garg Ji.
Regards,
Aarti

Shobha Halwe-Chavda

Aug 3, 2019, 7:41:47 AM8/3/19
to efloraofindia
Thanks Garg ji

On Friday, 2 August 2019 13:29:51 UTC+5:30, JM Garg wrote:
Thanks, Aarti ji for the id.
To me also appears close to images at Tabebuia berteroi (DC.) Britton
Looks different from images at Tabebuia heterophylla (DC.) Britton

Is this Tabubea? Does it bloom in monsoon too ? In fact I have seen this tree flowering almost throughout the year.
Location - Mumbai
Date - July 2019
Regards,
Shobha Chavda

Mahadeswara

Aug 3, 2019, 11:35:30 PM8/3/19
to efloraofindia
It is very difficult to pinpoint the ID in ornamental Tabebuia trees based on a single photograph  as there are many  inter-specific natural hybrids.  One need to check each & every character.

Ushadi Micromini

Aug 13, 2019, 12:47:32 PM8/13/19
to efloraofindia
Agree with Mahadeswaraji

Usha di

Shobha Halwe-Chavda

Aug 15, 2019, 5:05:51 AM8/15/19
to efloraofindia
Thanks Mahadeswar Ji and Ushadi ji.
I have 2-3 more photographs of the same tree.I have two more images of the same tree,Attaching for the reference.
Regards
Shobha
Tabebuia 1 - Copy.JPG
Tabebuia - Copy.JPG

Ushadi Micromini

Aug 15, 2019, 6:50:47 PM8/15/19
to efloraofindia
wonderful

lets hear from Mahadeswaraji, what he thinks

Usha di
===========

J.M. Garg

Aug 15, 2019, 11:00:14 PM8/15/19
to efloraofindia, shobha chavda, M Swamy
Thanks, Shobha ji, for the additional images.

--
With regards,
J. M. Garg

J.M. Garg

Dec 11, 2019, 1:25:39 AM12/11/19
to efloraofindia, Aarti S. Khale, shobha chavda, Ushadi micromini, Paradesi Anjaneyulu, DineshValke, dr.rakesh Singh, M Swamy, Samir Mehta, raman
Flower color: pink, white/cream/gray as per EDIS
Leaf type: palmately compound; made up of 5 or fewer leaflets as per EDIS

Dec 11, 2019, 3:12:18 AM12/11/19
to J.M. Garg, efloraofindia, Aarti S. Khale, shobha chavda, Paradesi Anjaneyulu, DineshValke, dr.rakesh Singh, M Swamy, Samir Mehta, raman
Thanks a lot.
Regards
Ushadi

Shobha Halwe-Chavda