Most Interactive Person of Oct.'2019: Ushadi

J.M. Garg

Nov 16, 2019, 12:48:40 AM11/16/19
to efloraofindia, Ushadi micromini
Dear members,
Ushadi is the Most Interactive Person of the last month with 357 messages. Ushadi looked up many threads & gave her views, appreciated them or asked for some queries along with helping in Ids. Lot of threads became more important due to her lively discussions with the members and we got some very important information and valuable discussions.
She is also one of our Pillars and among all time top 10 posters
Thanks, Ushadi, for your valuable contributions.
--
With regards,
J.M.Garg

For identification, learning, discussion & documentation of Indian Flora, please visit/ join our Efloraofindia Google e-group (largest in the world- more than 3,000 members & 3,00,000 messages on 23.8.18) or Efloraofindia website (with a species database of more than 13,000 species & 3,00,000 images of which more than 2,00,000 images are directly displayed on 30.8.19).

Saroj Kasaju

Nov 16, 2019, 5:26:13 AM11/16/19
to efloraindia, Ushadi micromini
Congratulations Usha Di !