Which Convolvulaceae species?

J.M. Garg

Oct 23, 2008, 10:35:12 PM10/23/08
to indiantreepix
On 21/9/08 in Hyderabad, AP. I hope Id is correct. I was confused with Field Bindweed (Convolvulus arvensis), but I think it's a different species.
--
With regards,
J.M.Garg

Field Bindweed (Convolvulus arvensis) is it- in Hyderabad, AP I2 IMG_0133.jpg
Field Bindweed (Convolvulus arvensis) is it- in Hyderabad, AP I IMG_0133.jpg
Field Bindweed (Convolvulus arvensis) is it- in Hyderabad, AP I IMG_0134.jpg

J.M. Garg

Oct 26, 2008, 11:22:48 PM10/26/08
to indiantreepix
Here is Srikant ji's reply:
"Dear Mr. Garg,
A full description is required for ID. Yes, it may not be C. arvensis. Regards
Shrikant"

J.M. Garg

Nov 4, 2008, 9:45:32 PM11/4/08
to indiantreepix
It was taken at Hyderabad University & is a climber, lying almost on the ground with leaves like shown in the picture. It was seen near a small water gutter.

J.M. Garg

Nov 15, 2008, 7:51:57 AM11/15/08
to indiantreepix
Forwarding again for Id pl.
Field Bindweed (Convolvulus arvensis) is it- in Hyderabad, AP I2 IMG_0133.jpg
Field Bindweed (Convolvulus arvensis) is it- in Hyderabad, AP I IMG_0133.jpg
Field Bindweed (Convolvulus arvensis) is it- in Hyderabad, AP I IMG_0134.jpg

Saroj Kumar Kasaju

Jan 9, 2021, 12:01:57 PM1/9/21
to efloraofindia

Ipomoea sagittifolia Burm.fil. ??
Thank you
Saroj Kasaju

Gurcharan Singh

Aug 9, 2021, 9:08:00 AM8/9/21
to efloraofindia
Forwarding for ID
Distributed as Convolvulaceae member ?
Group discussion at

Gurcharan Singh

Aug 9, 2021, 9:08:47 AM8/9/21
to indiantreepix, jmgarg1
Forwarding for ID
Distributed as Convolvulaceae member ?
Group discussion at

Field Bindweed (Convolvulus arvensis) is it- in Hyderabad, AP I2 IMG_0133.jpg
Field Bindweed (Convolvulus arvensis) is it- in Hyderabad, AP I IMG_0133.jpg
Field Bindweed (Convolvulus arvensis) is it- in Hyderabad, AP I IMG_0134.jpg

Paradesi Anjaneyulu

Aug 9, 2021, 10:59:37 PM8/9/21
to efloraofindia, jmgarg1
Ipomoea sagittifolia,