Re:

Saroj Kasaju

Dec 16, 2020, 2:01:14 AM12/16/20
to Mushtaq Ahmed Mushtaq, efloraindia, J.M. Garg
So far I know it is recorded in Poonch only.

Thank you.

Saroj Kasaju

On Wed, Dec 16, 2020 at 12:37 PM Mushtaq Ahmed Mushtaq <masti...@gmail.com> wrote:
Good morning sir 🙏🙏 ... sir I am a research scholar at HNBGU SRINAGAR GARHWAL UTTARAKHAND.. sir I need some information about samolus valerandi... It's distribution in India ..

Mushtaq Ahmed Mushtaq

Dec 16, 2020, 2:04:14 AM12/16/20
to Saroj Kasaju, efloraindia, J.M. Garg
🙏🙏Thanks a lot. Sir, Sir I need one more information is brachyocorthis obcordata found in J&K  ..

Saroj Kasaju

Dec 16, 2020, 2:12:35 AM12/16/20
to efloraindia, J.M. Garg
I guess no record yet !
Thank you.

Saroj Kasaju

Mushtaq Ahmed Mushtaq

Dec 16, 2020, 2:22:43 AM12/16/20
to efloraofindia

Sonu Kumar

Dec 18, 2020, 12:15:59 AM12/18/20
to indian...@googlegroups.com
Plz identify?
Loc- kota Rajasthan
IMG20201217145736.jpg
IMG20201217112800.jpg
IMG20201217112925.jpg

Sonu Kumar

Dec 19, 2020, 4:03:57 AM12/19/20
to indian...@googlegroups.com
Plz identify?
Asteraceae member
IMG20201219080948.jpg
IMG20201219080951.jpg

Saroj Kasaju

Dec 19, 2020, 4:43:25 AM12/19/20
to efloraindia
No leaves? No habitat?
Thank you.

Saroj Kasaju

On Sat, Dec 19, 2020 at 2:48 PM Sonu Kumar <sonuf...@gmail.com> wrote:
Plz identify?
Asteraceae member

Sonu Kumar

Dec 19, 2020, 4:56:31 AM12/19/20
to indian...@googlegroups.com
Habit: herbaceous
Leaves: rosettes present at flowering basal, glabrous, cauline, sessile, blades lanceolate, thick or fleshy, margins entire
Loc- kota Rajasthan (outer road side)

IMG20201119164828.jpg
IMG20201119164806.jpg

Paradesi Anjaneyulu

Dec 19, 2020, 1:41:51 PM12/19/20
to efloraofindia
Need much more information Sonu Ji,
With regards.

J.M. Garg

Dec 19, 2020, 9:22:59 PM12/19/20
to efloraofindia, Sonu Kumar, Saroj Kasaju, Paradesi Anjaneyulu
IMG20201119164828.jpg
IMG20201119164806.jpg

J.M. Garg

Dec 21, 2020, 11:42:22 PM12/21/20
to efloraofindia, Saroj Kasaju, Mushtaq Ahmed Mushtaq
Adding a subject.

J.M. Garg

Dec 24, 2020, 7:38:15 AM12/24/20
to efloraofindia, Sonu Kumar, Saroj Kasaju
Polygonum plebeium R.Br.
Thank you.

Saroj Kasaju

to efloraofindia, Sonu Kumar, Saroj Kasaju
I agree with Saroj ji,
With regards.

Saroj Kasaju

Dec 25, 2020, 11:41:48 AM12/25/20
to Paradesi Anjaneyulu, Sonu Kumar, efloraofindia
Thank you Paradesi ji.
Saroj Kasaju
--
Thank you.

Saroj Kasaju

J.M. Garg

Dec 30, 2020, 5:33:04 AM12/30/20
to efloraofindia, Saroj Kasaju, Paradesi Anjaneyulu
I find leaves a bit different from those at Polygonum plebeium and Polygonum effusum
Is the id OK?
--
With regards,
J.M.Garg

Saroj Kasaju

Dec 30, 2020, 8:30:12 AM12/30/20
to J.M. Garg, efloraofindia, Paradesi Anjaneyulu
GBIF.  CoL GBIF
Thank you.

Saroj Kasaju

J.M. Garg

Jan 4, 2021, 3:07:08 AM1/4/21
to Ritesh Kumar Choudhary, efloraofindia, Paradesi Anjaneyulu, Saroj Kasaju
Here also leaves and flowers look a bit different.
Maybe Ritesh can throw more light in the matter.
--
With regards,
J.M.Garg

Saroj Kasaju

Jan 4, 2021, 3:10:48 AM1/4/21
to J.M. Garg, Ritesh Kumar Choudhary, efloraofindia, Paradesi Anjaneyulu
But aren't both same as per the links I have sent ?

Thank you.

Saroj Kasaju

J.M. Garg

Jan 8, 2021, 9:59:04 AM1/8/21
to Saroj Kasaju, Ritesh Kumar Choudhary, efloraofindia, Paradesi Anjaneyulu
Not as per Ritesh ji and POWO.
--
With regards,
J.M.Garg