Sh. Paradesi Anjaneyulu- 1st runner up Star Expert of August’21

J.M. Garg

Sep 1, 2021, 2:02:48 AM9/1/21
to efloraofindia, Paradesi Anjaneyulu
Dear members,
We have, Sh. Paradesi Anjaneyulu, as 1st Runner up Expert of last month, with 118 messages.
Sh. Paradesi Anjaneyulu completed MSc Botany in 2016 and is now a PhD Scholar in Sri Krishnadevaraya University, Anantapuramu, A.P.
He has contributed a lot for the building of efloraofindia since his joining in May 2018. He is also one of our Moderators
Within a short period of time, he has shown his worth with accurate identifications, helping all of us in the process.
My hats off to Paradesi ji for his valuable contributions.
--
With regards,
J.M.Garg

J.M. Garg

Sep 1, 2021, 2:19:32 AM9/1/21
to efloraofindia, Paradesi Anjaneyulu
He is also one of The PIllars of efloraofindia.
--
With regards,
J.M.Garg

Gurcharan Singh

Sep 1, 2021, 2:23:15 AM9/1/21
to efloraofindia
Congratulations Paradesi ji. Thanks for helping in identity of several uploads.

Shakir Ahmad (Amateur Taxonomist)

Sep 1, 2021, 4:07:02 AM9/1/21
to efloraofindia
Congratulations Paradesi sir

Paradesi Anjaneyulu

Sep 1, 2021, 10:59:53 PM9/1/21
to efloraofindia
Thank you very much, Garg Ji, Gurucharan JI and Shakir JI for your wishes,
With regards.

Mailtrack Sender notified by
Mailtrack
09/02/21, 08:28:26 AM