Name please, from Neora Valley, Kalimpong, West Bengal

Tapas Chakrabarty

Sep 26, 2019, 6:15:37 AM9/26/19
to efloraofindia
Kindly let us know the identity.
Tapas.
IMG-20190924-WA0008.jpg

Saroj Kasaju

Sep 26, 2019, 10:14:51 AM9/26/19
to efloraindia
Craterostigma nummulariifolium (D.Don) Eb. Fisch., Schäferh. & Kai Müll. ??
Syn : Lindernia nummularifolia (D. Don) Wettst.

Thank you.

Saroj Kasaju

On Thu, Sep 26, 2019 at 4:00 PM Tapas Chakrabarty <tcha...@gmail.com> wrote:
Kindly let us know the identity.
Tapas.

Paradesi Anjaneyulu

Sep 26, 2019, 11:21:24 AM9/26/19
to efloraofindia
I too agreed with Saroj Ji,
With regards.

Saroj Kasaju

Sep 26, 2019, 12:42:42 PM9/26/19
to efloraindia

Thank you Paradesi Ji !

Saroj Kasaju

ushadi

Sep 26, 2019, 4:09:32 PM9/26/19
to efloraofindia
I always thought it grows in mud, bogs edges of muddy water bodies

never seen any pictures where it grew in stone  or cracks in  walls

First for me

thanks Tapasda
Regards
Ushadi

J.M. Garg

Oct 2, 2019, 8:57:03 AM10/2/19
to efloraofindia, Saroj Kasaju, Tapas Chakrabarty
Thanks, Saroj ji.

--
With regards,
J.M.Garg

For identification, learning, discussion & documentation of Indian Flora, please visit/ join our Efloraofindia Google e-group (largest in the world- more than 3,000 members & 3,00,000 messages on 23.8.18) or Efloraofindia website (with a species database of more than 13,000 species & 3,00,000 images of which more than 1,70,000 images are directly displayed).

J.M. Garg

Oct 2, 2019, 8:57:34 AM10/2/19
to efloraofindia, Paradesi Anjaneyulu, Tapas Chakrabarty

Tapas Chakrabarty

Oct 2, 2019, 9:24:15 AM10/2/19
to J.M. Garg, efloraofindia, Paradesi Anjaneyulu
Dear Saroj ji and Pardeshi ji,
I had seen that species in Sikkim as a common herb with red globose fruits. But please note that the fruits are different here. Please enlighten me.

Saroj Kasaju

Oct 2, 2019, 2:55:51 PM10/2/19
to efloraindia, J.M. Garg, Paradesi Anjaneyulu
Tapas Da!

Did you mean by Hemiphragma heterophyllum Wall. ??

Thank you.

Saroj Kasaju

J.M. Garg

Oct 2, 2019, 10:55:25 PM10/2/19
to Saroj Kasaju, efloraofindia, Paradesi Anjaneyulu, Tapas Chakrabarty
Thanks, Tapas ji

--
With regards,
J. M. Garg

Paradesi Anjaneyulu

Oct 2, 2019, 11:36:00 PM10/2/19
to J.M. Garg, Saroj Kasaju, efloraofindia, Tapas Chakrabarty
Thank you, Tapas Ji, for point out and enlighten me, it really differs from lindernia,
Thank you,
With kind regards.

Saroj Kasaju

Oct 3, 2019, 1:42:14 PM10/3/19
to Paradesi Anjaneyulu, J.M. Garg, efloraofindia, Tapas Chakrabarty
🤔 !
Thank you.

Saroj Kasaju

Tapas Chakrabarty

Oct 3, 2019, 2:14:30 PM10/3/19
to Saroj Kasaju, Paradesi Anjaneyulu, J.M. Garg, efloraofindia
Lobebia nummularia is entirely different in its fruits. I think this is some other species.

Saroj Kasaju

Oct 3, 2019, 2:16:24 PM10/3/19
to Tapas Chakrabarty, J.M. Garg, Paradesi Anjaneyulu, efloraofindia
Yes Tapas da ! I tried that too !

Thank you

Saroj Kasaju
--
Thank you.

Saroj Kasaju

J.M. Garg

Oct 10, 2019, 12:18:22 AM10/10/19
to efloraofindia, Saroj Kasaju, Paradesi Anjaneyulu, Tapas Chakrabarty
Can it be something like Lindernia nummulariifolia (D.Don) Wettst. ?

With regards,
J.M.Garg

For identification, learning, discussion & documentation of Indian Flora, please visit/ join our Efloraofindia Google e-group (largest in the world- more than 3,000 members & 3,00,000 messages on 23.8.18) or Efloraofindia website (with a species database of more than 13,000 species & 3,00,000 images of which more than 2,00,000 images are directly displayed on 30.8.19).

IMG-20190924-WA0008.jpg

J.M. Garg

Oct 15, 2019, 3:08:34 AM10/15/19
to Tapas Chakrabarty, efloraofindia, Saroj Kasaju, Paradesi Anjaneyulu
Hi, Tapas ji,
Can it be something like Lindernia nummulariifolia (D.Don) Wettst. ?

Oct 15, 2019, 6:02:29 AM10/15/19
to J.M. Garg, efloraofindia, Saroj Kasaju, Paradesi Anjaneyulu
They have collected that also. But here the fruits are entirely different.
Kind regards,
Tapas.

Saroj Kasaju

Oct 15, 2019, 7:18:02 AM10/15/19
to efloraindia, J.M. Garg, Paradesi Anjaneyulu

J.M. Garg

Oct 15, 2019, 7:27:52 AM10/15/19
to Saroj Kasaju, efloraindia, Paradesi Anjaneyulu

Saroj Kasaju

Oct 15, 2019, 7:39:42 AM10/15/19
to J.M. Garg, efloraindia, Paradesi Anjaneyulu

Thank you Mr. Garg !

Saroj Kasaju

ushadi

Oct 15, 2019, 8:01:33 AM10/15/19
to efloraofindia, J.M. Garg, Paradesi Anjaneyulu

other two I am not so very sure of

thanks Saroj ji

Regards
Ushadi

J.M. Garg

Oct 15, 2019, 11:14:59 PM10/15/19
to efloraofindia
Oct 20, 2019, 7:20:07 AM10/20/19
to efloraofindia, Tapas Chakrabarty

Tapas Chakrabarty

Oct 20, 2019, 7:21:40 AM10/20/19
to J.M. Garg, efloraofindia
Thank you so much Garg ji.
Regards.

Saroj Kasaju

Oct 20, 2019, 8:56:37 AM10/20/19
to efloraindia, Tapas Chakrabarty, J.M. Garg
I just took this image yesterday at 1900m. First fruiting image  for me.

Thank you.

Saroj Kasaju

DSC_0115.JPG

Tapas Chakrabarty

Oct 20, 2019, 9:01:29 AM10/20/19
to Saroj Kasaju, efloraofindia, J.M. Garg
Dear Saroj ji,
Yes, this is the plant. Thank you again. You are the real hero.
Regards,

Saroj Kasaju

Oct 20, 2019, 9:22:08 AM10/20/19
to Tapas Chakrabarty, efloraofindia, J.M. Garg

Thank you Tapas Da!

Saroj Kasaju

Paradesi Anjaneyulu

Oct 20, 2019, 9:37:18 AM10/20/19
to efloraofindia, Tapas Chakrabarty, J.M. Garg
Good pic. Saroj Ji,
With regards.

Saroj Kasaju

Oct 20, 2019, 10:10:47 AM10/20/19
to efloraindia, Paradesi Anjaneyulu, Tapas Chakrabarty, J.M. Garg

Thank you Paradesi Ji!

Saroj Kasaju