Mahe Composite

Bala Subramaniam

May 30, 2020, 10:58:04 PM5/30/20
to indiantreepix
Dear All,
Request for I'd of  a cultivated  Compositae from Mahe. Photographed in October, 2020
Thanks and Regards
B. Subramaniam
20190216_090720.jpg

Bala Subramaniam

Jun 1, 2020, 6:52:31 AM6/1/20
to indiantreepix
Close up of the leaves and flowers is also attached.
B. Subramaniam
20190216_090814.jpg

Bala Subramaniam

Jun 4, 2020, 5:17:30 AM6/4/20
to indiantreepix
Resubmitted for I'd please
B. Subramaniam

J.M. Garg

Jun 9, 2020, 3:29:19 AM6/9/20
to efloraofindia, balasubra...@gmail.com

With regards,
J.M.Garg

For identification, learning, discussion & documentation of Indian Flora, please visit/ join our Efloraofindia Google e-group (largest in the world- more than 3,000 members & 3,00,000 messages on 23.8.18) or Efloraofindia website (with a species database of more than 13,000 species & 3,00,000 images of which more than 2,50,000 images are directly displayed on 31.1.20).

20190216_090720.jpg

Aarti S. Khale

Jun 9, 2020, 7:25:15 AM6/9/20
to J.M. Garg, efloraofindia
Garg Ji,
Seems to be some Zinnia.
Could be Zinnia angustifolia.
Regards,
Aarti

Bala Subramaniam

Jun 9, 2020, 8:20:34 AM6/9/20
to indiantreepix, J.M. Garg
Thanks Aarti ji
Warm regards,
B. Subramaniam

Dr. Anil Kumar Thakur

Jun 9, 2020, 10:39:13 PM6/9/20
to J.M. Garg, efloraofindia, Bala Subramaniam
Garg ji
It is Zinnia angustifolia. Cultivar is Star Gold.

Regards

Bala Subramaniam

Jun 9, 2020, 10:58:08 PM6/9/20
to Dr. Anil Kumar Thakur, J.M. Garg, indiantreepix
Thank you very much Dr. Anil.
Warm regards,
Dr. B. Subramaniam

Dr. Anil Kumar Thakur

Jun 9, 2020, 11:29:05 PM6/9/20
to Bala Subramaniam, J.M. Garg, indiantreepix
Thank you, Sir
Regards