Lamiaceae herb from MP SN21321

Ponnutheerthagiri Santhan

Mar 21, 2021, 11:39:00 AM3/21/21
to efloraofindia
Wild herb in the stream margin.
Thanks &regards
Dr. Santhan P
Industrial R&D expert, Plant taxonomist
Author of the Book "Trees of our Life" Botany, Chemistry, Medicine
9444813474/9620389349

20210320_152847 - Copy.jpg
20210320_152851 - Copy.jpg

Saroj Kasaju

Mar 21, 2021, 1:54:15 PM3/21/21
to efloraindia
Any close up image of flower / inflorescence ?
Thank you.

Saroj Kasaju

Paradesi Anjaneyulu

Mar 21, 2021, 3:13:20 PM3/21/21
to efloraofindia
Check with Anisomeles heyneana Santhan JI,
With regards.

Mailtrack Sender notified by
Mailtrack 03/22/21, 12:41:33 AM

Mahadeswara

Mar 21, 2021, 11:32:57 PM3/21/21
to efloraofindia
I think NOT. Wait for other experts comments.

J.M. Garg

Mar 27, 2021, 2:47:16 AM3/27/21
to efloraofindia, Santhan P, Paradesi Anjaneyulu, M Swamy, Saroj Kasaju
Any idea about the genus of this Lamiaceae member ?

With regards,
J.M.Garg
20210320_152847 - Copy.jpg
20210320_152851 - Copy.jpg

surajit koley

Mar 27, 2021, 11:36:45 AM3/27/21
to J.M. Garg, efloraofindia, Santhan P, Paradesi Anjaneyulu, M Swamy, Saroj Kasaju
Please check if Micromeria capitellata Benth. suits this species.
May try visiting -

J.M. Garg

Mar 31, 2021, 11:56:23 AM3/31/21
to surajit koley, efloraofindia, Santhan P, Paradesi Anjaneyulu, M Swamy, Saroj Kasaju

Thanks, Surajit ji, for the id.
Yes, I agree.
--
With regards,
J.M.Garg

surajit koley

Apr 1, 2021, 9:25:16 AM4/1/21
to J.M. Garg, efloraofindia, Santhan P, Paradesi Anjaneyulu, M Swamy, Saroj Kasaju
Thanks Sir.
Best regards,
Surajit Koley