Capparaceae and Cleomaceae Fortnight : Ornamental Cleome For ID : Muscat : 050913 : AK-12

Aarti S. Khale

Sep 5, 2013, 2:12:01 AM9/5/13
to efloraofindia
Pictures taken on 27/2/2009.
A cultivated, ornamental, garden plant.
This would be Cleome speciosa or C. hassleriana?
Kindly confirm id.
Aarti
Cleome,Muscat-DSCN7881.JPG
Cleome,Muscat-DSCN7882.JPG

Balkar Singh

Sep 5, 2013, 9:15:39 AM9/5/13
to Aarti S. Khale, efloraofindia
May be C. speciosa

Regards

Dr Balkar Singh
Head, Deptt. of Botany and Biotechnology &
Horticulture Incharge
Arya P G College, Panipat
Haryana-132103
09416262964

Aarti S. Khale

Sep 5, 2013, 10:35:15 AM9/5/13
to Balkar Singh, efloraofindia
Thanks Balkar ji.
I am unable to differentiate between c Speciosa and C hassleriana.
Regards,
Aarti

J.M. Garg

Sep 15, 2013, 3:22:27 AM9/15/13
to efloraofindia, Aarti S. Khale, Karuna Das, Nidhan Singh, Balkar Singh, Dinesh Valke, Gurcharan Singh

Some earlier relevant feedback:

May be C. speciosa
--
Regards
Dr Balkar Singh

Thanks Balkar ji.

I am unable to differentiate between c Speciosa and C hassleriana.
Regards,
Aarti

efi page on  Cleoserrata speciosa (syn. Cleome speciosa) & Tarenaya hassleriana  (≡) Cleome hassleriana Chodat basionym);

With regards,
J.M.Garg
For identification, learning, discussion & documentation of Indian Flora, please visit/ join our Efloraofindia Google e-group (largest in the world): http://groups.google.co.in/group/indiantreepix (more than 2165 members & 1,64,000 messages on 31/8/13) or Efloraofindia website: https://sites.google.com/site/efloraofindia/ (with a species database of more than 8500 species & 1,70, 000 images).
Cleome,Muscat-DSCN7881.JPG
Cleome,Muscat-DSCN7882.JPG

J.M. Garg

Oct 21, 2019, 7:37:46 AM10/21/19
to efloraofindia, Aarti S. Khale, Balkar Arya
Oct 21, 2019, 9:25:52 AM10/21/19
to J.M. Garg, efloraofindia, Balkar Arya
Thanks Garg Ji.
Regards,
Aarti