Help with ID perhaps Erigeron from Yamuna Nagar to Renuka ji Road-GS28022020-1

Gurcharan Singh

Feb 28, 2020, 6:28:20 AM2/28/20
to efloraofindia
Herb for ID from along Road from Yamuna Nagar to Renuka ji, May 24, 2015.

Dr. Gurcharan Singh
Retired  Associate Professor
Mob: 9810359089
Dubia 15- Yamunanagar-IMG_8412-Yamunanagar-2.jpg
Dubia 15-Yamunanagar-IMG_8410-Yamunanagar-1.jpg
Dubia 15-Yamunanagar-IMG_8408-a.jpg

J.M. Garg

Mar 3, 2020, 2:45:43 AM3/3/20
to efloraofindia, GurcharanSingh

With regards,
J.M.Garg

For identification, learning, discussion & documentation of Indian Flora, please visit/ join our Efloraofindia Google e-group (largest in the world- more than 3,000 members & 3,00,000 messages on 23.8.18) or Efloraofindia website (with a species database of more than 13,000 species & 3,00,000 images of which more than 2,00,000 images are directly displayed on 30.8.19).

Dubia 15- Yamunanagar-IMG_8412-Yamunanagar-2.jpg
Dubia 15-Yamunanagar-IMG_8410-Yamunanagar-1.jpg
Dubia 15-Yamunanagar-IMG_8408-a.jpg

Gurcharan Singh

Mar 3, 2020, 3:21:57 AM3/3/20
to J.M. Garg, efloraofindia
Garg ji
Ray florets are too short for E. annuus

Dr. Gurcharan Singh
Retired  Associate Professor
Mob: 9810359089

Gurcharan Singh

Mar 3, 2020, 3:34:01 AM3/3/20
to J.M. Garg, efloraofindia
Here are two plants of E. annuus, one from Kashmir and one from Chakrata.
Rather my other upload which I suspect Symphiotrichum pilosum is more closer to E. annuus

Dr. Gurcharan Singh
Retired  Associate Professor
Mob: 9810359089

Erigeron-annuus-Chakrata Deovan herbal Garden-DSC00710.jpg
Erigeron-annuus-Dachhigam-DSC05984.jpg

J.M. Garg

Mar 7, 2020, 4:37:39 AM3/7/20
to Gurcharan Singh, efloraofindia
Anyway, appears to be Erigeron species only as per comparative images at Astereae

J.M. Garg

Mar 12, 2020, 12:27:21 AM3/12/20
to efloraofindia, GurcharanSingh

Some earlier relevant feedback:

Yes, Erigeron
Pl. check Erigeron annuus (L.) Pers.  - from me

Ray florets are too short for E. annuus

Dr. Gurcharan Singh

Anyway, appears to be Erigeron species only as per comparative images at Astereae  - from me

Dubia 15- Yamunanagar-IMG_8412-Yamunanagar-2.jpg
Dubia 15-Yamunanagar-IMG_8410-Yamunanagar-1.jpg
Dubia 15-Yamunanagar-IMG_8408-a.jpg

Saroj Kasaju

Mar 12, 2020, 1:45:38 AM3/12/20
to efloraindia, GurcharanSingh

Gurcharan Singh

May 17, 2021, 8:10:59 AM5/17/21
to efloraofindia
These are rather two populations not very far away, one with short ray florets as this one and one with very long florets. They look different.

J.M. Garg

May 25, 2021, 7:11:43 AM5/25/21
to efloraofindia, GurcharanSingh, Saroj Kasaju
I am also not getting sure.

--
With regards,
J.M.Garg

J.M. Garg

May 25, 2021, 7:21:05 AM5/25/21
to efloraofindia, GurcharanSingh, Saroj Kasaju
  But that is the only correct possibility, I am getting at this time.
--
With regards,
J.M.Garg