Top Posters of April 2021

Gurcharan Singh

Apr 30, 2021, 11:23:19 PM4/30/21
to efloraofindia
Dear friends
Another memorable month with our active members continuing their valuable contributions. Special thanks fto Garg ji, who has continued to lead from the front, not only working with the updation of new website, but also continuing with validation of old posts by comparison with web pictures. Saroj ji continued with his dedication in spite of being down with Covid, identifying most of the posts. Paradesi ji, Mahadeswara ji, Nagendra ji, Surajit ji, Pankaj ji, Tapas ji, Nancy ji and Radha ji helping with old pending identifications. Aaarti ji has continued her crusade of sorting out her old uploads and feeding us with new images from different parts of World. So has TSP Kumar ji, continuing with sorting of his old posts. Bimal ji, Saadick ji, Fazal ji, Neha ji. Dinesh ji has continued his participation in spite of being very busy otherwise.
     Thanks to other participants also.

Top Posters of April 2021

1.

Gurcharan Singh

829

2.

J M Garg

803

3.

Saroj Kasaju

323

4.

Paradesi Anjaneyyulu

186

5.

Aarti Khale

183

6.

Mahadeswara

87

7.

Surajit

83

8.

TSP Kumar

66

9.

Chennuru Nagendra

64

10.

Samkuzhalanattu

50

11.

Pankaj Sahni

47

12.

Bimal Sarkar

23

13.

Fazal

23

14.

Saadick

22

15.

Radha Veach

15

16.

Dinesh Valke

12

17.

Nancy Seby

11

18.

Neha Singh

11

Dr. Gurcharan Singh
Retired  Associate Professor

J.M. Garg

May 1, 2021, 2:17:33 AM5/1/21
to efloraofindia, GurcharanSingh
Thanks, Singh ji, for all the hard work you are doing at this old age and contributing so much. Saroj ji, Paradesi ji, Surajit ji, Mahadeswara ji and Nagendra ji are the crack team of efloraofindia now, solving all the puzzles with assistance from other team members. Pankaj ji is unbeatable as far as orchids are concerned. Others are also contributing in their own way.

With regards,
J.M.Garg

surajit koley

May 1, 2021, 2:46:49 AM5/1/21
to J.M. Garg, efloraofindia, GurcharanSingh
Yes, Sir ji, I couldn't put it in a better way .... thank you very much, Gurcharan Sir.

Thank you.
Best regards,
Surajit Koley

Sam Kuzhalanattu

May 1, 2021, 3:00:31 AM5/1/21
to J.M. Garg, efloraofindia, GurcharanSingh
Dear Garg ji, all members,
Thank you very much for the appreciation, kind regards, Sam.

Dinesh Valke

May 1, 2021, 5:01:31 AM5/1/21
to J.M. Garg, efloraofindia, GurcharanSingh
Kudos to the top posters !!!
Regards.
Dinesh

Nancy Seby

May 1, 2021, 7:49:15 AM5/1/21
to efloraofindia
I am so elated to see my name among such eminent members of this community. Thrilled to be part of this group, and eternally grateful to all the members who have helped identify plants.

Warm regards
Nancy Seby

Aarti S. Khale

May 1, 2021, 9:51:54 AM5/1/21
to J.M. Garg, efloraofindia, GurcharanSingh
Thanks Gurcharan Ji and Garg Ji.
And to all the experts who have helped me in sorting my ids.
Regards,
Aarti

Paradesi Anjaneyulu

May 1, 2021, 10:26:25 AM5/1/21
to indian...@googlegroups.com, J.M. Garg, GurcharanSingh
Happy to being part of yours dear all, congratulations too,
With regards.

Mailtrack Sender notified by
Mailtrack 05/01/21, 07:53:45 PM

Shakir ahmad (Ammatuer Taxonomist)

May 2, 2021, 7:38:21 PM5/2/21
to efloraofindia
Dear, Dr. Gurcharan singh. sir ... I have been selected in top posters of April 21 at serial number 14.however there is correction in my name.. Please correct it with Shakir Ahmad.
Thank you!!

J.M. Garg

May 2, 2021, 9:45:01 PM5/2/21
to efloraofindia