ID request- 22112010_DS_SN2

Dalia Set

Nov 22, 2010, 2:36:04 AM11/22/10
to indian...@googlegroups.com
Though seem to bde a very common in Himalayas - I do not have proper Id for it.
Captured in Uttarakhand _ - October 2010 , within 5000-6000 ft. height.
Grows in patches, on hills.

Please ID for me.

thanks
Dalia Set

For-ID88.jpg

tanay bose

Nov 22, 2010, 10:09:54 AM11/22/10
to Dalia Set, indian...@googlegroups.com
Chrysanthemum I suppose
Tanay
--
Tanay Bose
Department of Botany.

J.M. Garg

Dec 10, 2010, 2:25:00 AM12/10/10
to efloraofindia, Dalia Set, tanay bose, Gurcharan Singh, Dr. Pankaj Kumar, rajdeo singh

Some earlier relevant feedback:

Chrysanthemum I suppose
Tanay”

--
With regards,
J.M.Garg (jmg...@gmail.com)

For-ID88.jpg

Pankaj Kumar

Dec 15, 2010, 1:21:41 PM12/15/10
to J.M. Garg, efloraofindia, Dalia Set, Gurcharan Singh, rajdeo singh
Leucanthemum vulgare!
Pankaj

Pankaj Kumar Ph.D. (Orchidaceae)
Research Associate
Department of Habitat Ecology
Wildlife Institute of India
Post Box # 18
Dehradun - 248001, India

Dalia Set

Dec 16, 2010, 12:43:39 AM12/16/10
to Pankaj Kumar, J.M. Garg, efloraofindia, Gurcharan Singh, rajdeo singh
Thanks everybody for id.

Dalia

J.M. Garg

Jan 18, 2011, 1:33:59 AM1/18/11
to efloraofindia, Dalia Set, tanay bose, Dr. Pankaj Kumar, rajdeo singh, Gurcharan Singh, amit...@gmail.com

Some earlier relevant feedback:

“Chrysanthemum I suppose
Tanay”

“Leucanthemum vulgare!
Pankaj”

Jan 31, 2011, 11:49:45 AM1/31/11
to efloraofindia, Dalia Set, TANAY BOSE, Dr. Pankaj Kumar

Forwarding again for Id confirmation or otherwise please.

Some earlier relevant feedback:

“Chrysanthemum I suppose
Tanay”

“Leucanthemum vulgare!
Pankaj”

--
Dr. Gurcharan Singh
Retired  Associate Professor

Feb 1, 2011, 6:31:42 AM2/1/11
to Gurcharan Singh, efloraofindia, Dalia Set, Dr. Pankaj Kumar
Agree with Pankaj ji,
I too think it is Margarite (Germanname)
=
oxeye daisy (Leucanthemum vulgare, syn. Chrysanthemum leucanthemum) says Wiki.

In german wiki I found Info about the Margarite-day or daisyday. The engl. translation would be:
Daisies are popular ornamental plants, which are used as garden or pot plants and sold as cut flowers. At the beginning of the 20th Century daisies formed the subject of daisies-days when roads festively decorated with daisies and were sold for charitable purposes, artificial flowers in the form of daisies.
http://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Margeritentag  for more Info on margaritentag ( Daisyday).

Regards
Nalini

JM Garg

Nov 16, 2020, 11:29:52 PM11/16/20
to indian...@googlegroups.com
For-ID88.jpg

J.M. Garg

Nov 16, 2020, 11:31:59 PM11/16/20
to efloraofindia, Dalia Set, Saroj Kasaju
https://groups.google.com/group/indiantreepix/browse_thread/thread/59d97e75ad0666de?hl=en# looks different sp. (from Leucanthemum vulgare (Vaill.) Lam.)
Thank you
Saroj Kasaju

With regards,
J.M.Garg
For-ID88.jpg

Saroj Kumar Kasaju

Dec 14, 2020, 1:37:32 AM12/14/20
to efloraofindia
Does not look like L. vulgare . May be Erigeron sp. ?
Thank you
Saroj Kasaju

Gurcharan Singh

May 11, 2021, 11:54:30 AM5/11/21