Artemisia for ID from Jawahar Tunnel Kashmir-GS25112021-3

Gurcharan Singh

Nov 25, 2021, 10:37:18 AM11/25/21
to efloraofindia
Need ID of Artemisia clicked from Upper Munda, below Jawahar Tunnel, Kashmir, alt. 2000 m, 22-8-2011

Dr. Gurcharan Singh
Retired  Associate Professor
Artemisia-Upper Munda below tunnel-DSC08170.jpg
Artemisia-Upper Munda below tunnel-DSC08180.jpg
Artemisia-Upper Munda below tunnel-DSC08182.jpg
Artemisia-Upper Munda below tunnel-DSC08166.jpg

Saroj Kasaju

Nov 25, 2021, 10:51:45 AM11/25/21
to efloraindia, Gurcharan Singh, J.M. Garg
Artemisia siversiana Ehrh. ex Willd. ??
Thank you.

Saroj Kasaju

Gurcharan Singh

Nov 27, 2021, 12:20:47 AM11/27/21
to efloraofindia
Thanks Saroj ji. Hope to get it validated.

Saroj Kasaju

Nov 27, 2021, 5:06:33 AM11/27/21
to efloraindia, Gurcharan Singh, J.M. Garg
OK Gurucharan Sir !
Thank you.

Saroj Kasaju

J.M. Garg

Nov 30, 2021, 4:14:40 AM11/30/21
to GurcharanSingh, efloraofindia, Saroj Kasaju
I think it is close to images at Artemisia absinthium L.

--
With regards,
J.M.Garg

Gurcharan Singh

Nov 30, 2021, 5:27:15 AM11/30/21
to efloraofindia
Garg ji, two species are very close, but plants of A. sieversiana are less hoary and heads more hoarse
Please compare with my upload of A. absinthium  Artemisia absinthium from Kashmir (google.com)
Also compare illustrations of Flora of China

Gurcharan Singh

Nov 30, 2021, 5:58:22 AM11/30/21
to efloraofindia
Please read sparse for hoarse. For present I go with Saroj ji.

Saroj Kasaju

Nov 30, 2021, 8:59:58 AM11/30/21
to efloraindia, Gurcharan Singh, J.M. Garg

Thank you Gurucharan Sir!

Saroj Kasaju