[efloraofindia:33643] Fwd: 2 pictures for you

sanal nair

May 1, 2010, 3:05:22 AM5/1/10
to indiantreepix, wildflowerindia, sanalnairmumbai
Dear friends,
Please identify these two flowers. The first photo
is from the potted plants in my balcony and the second one was shot on
the way to Kalsubai.

Regards,

Sanal Nair

IMG_1626.JPG
IMG_1533.JPG

mani nair

May 1, 2010, 10:57:02 AM5/1/10
to sanal nair, indiantreepix, wildflowerindia
Dear Sanalji,
The first one looks like flowers of  Sitaphal or Ramphal.  Waiting for more answers.
Regards,
Mani.

R. Vijayasankar

May 1, 2010, 3:09:10 PM5/1/10
to mani nair, sanal nair, indiantreepix, wildflowerindia
Yes, the first one looks like Annona sp. to me also, and the second one may be Nicandra physalodes (Solanaceae).

With regards

Vijayasankar

shrikant ingalhalikar

May 2, 2010, 4:55:57 AM5/2/10
to efloraofindia
Potted plant may be Cananga kirkii (Anonaceae) and the other is
Nicandra physalodes. Regards, Shrikant
>  IMG_1626.JPG
> 69KViewDownload
>
>  IMG_1533.JPG
> 66KViewDownload

Gurcharan Singh

May 19, 2010, 9:10:50 AM5/19/10
to efloraofindia, Vijayasankar Raman, Shrikant Ingalhalikar, TANAY BOSE, Tabish
Resurfacing again for ID

Earlier feedback

Vijayasankar ji.............................Yes, the first one looks like Annona sp. to me also, and the second one may be Nicandra physalodes (Solanaceae).

Shrikant ji..................................Potted plant may be Cananga kirkii (Anonaceae) and the other is
Nicandra physalodes.

--
Dr. Gurcharan Singh
Retired  Associate Professor

Gurcharan Singh

Apr 3, 2021, 5:43:09 AM4/3/21
to efloraofindia

Gurcharan Singh

Apr 3, 2021, 5:44:05 AM4/3/21
to indiantreepix, sanalna...@gmail.com
Apr 25, 2021, 11:50:41 AM4/25/21
to efloraofindia, sanalna...@gmail.com
Forwarding again

Dr. Gurcharan Singh
Retired  Associate Professor

You received this message because you are subscribed to a topic in the Google Groups "efloraofindia" group.
To view this discussion on the web, visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/indiantreepix/bf6a0d14-b3a0-4355-a875-ceb0a6f4ca95n%40googlegroups.com.

Saroj Kasaju

Apr 26, 2021, 8:42:25 AM4/26/21
to efloraindia, sanal nair