Fabaceae plant for id

Paresh Churi

Jun 8, 2015, 12:14:09 PM6/8/15
to indiantreepix
Dear all,

Please identify this tiny plant from Ajoba Hills, Asangaon, Maharashtra, Feb - 2015.

Thanks in advance !

Fabaceae .jpg
Fabaceae 1 .jpg

J.M. Garg

Jun 13, 2015, 3:02:33 AM6/13/15
to efloraofindia, Paresh Churi

With regards,
J.M.Garg

The whole world uses
my Image Resource of more than a thousand species & eight thousand images of Birds, Butterflies, Plants etc. (arranged alphabetically & place-wise). You can also use them for free as per Creative Commons license attached with each image.

For identification, learning, discussion & documentation of Indian Flora, please visit/ join our Efloraofindia Google e-group (largest in the world- more than 2400 members & 2,00,000 messages on 9.9.14) or Efloraofindia website (with a species database of more than 10,000 species & 2,00,000 images). Winner of Wipro-NFS Sparrow Awards 2014 for efloraofindia

Fabaceae .jpg
Fabaceae 1 .jpg

J.M. Garg

Jun 18, 2015, 6:26:36 AM6/18/15
to efloraofindia, Paresh Churi

Pudji Widodo

Jun 18, 2015, 10:20:06 AM6/18/15
to J.M. Garg, efloraofindia, Paresh Churi
Perhaps it is Hippocrepis

Pudji Widodo
--
Pudji Widodo
Fakultas Biologi Universitas Jenderal Soedirman

J.M. Garg

Jun 19, 2015, 3:00:33 AM6/19/15
to efloraofindia, Paresh Churi
Thanks, Krishnaraj ji.

Feb 19, 2017, 4:22:07 AM2/19/17
to efloraofindia, paresh churi
Pl. check with images at Crotalaria filipes Benth. though I am not convinced.

Please identify this tiny plant from Ajoba Hills, Asangaon, Maharashtra, Feb - 2015.

Thanks in advance !

With regards,
J.M.Garg

For identification, learning, discussion & documentation of Indian Flora, please visit/ join our Efloraofindia Google e-group (largest in the world- around 2700 members & 2,40,000 messages on 31.3.16) or Efloraofindia website (with a species database of more than 11,000 species & 2,20,000 images).

Fabaceae .jpg
Fabaceae 1 .jpg

J.M. Garg

Feb 19, 2017, 5:13:34 AM2/19/17
to efloraofindia, paresh churi
To me it appears close to images of Kasim ji at Crotalaria angulata Mill.
Fabaceae .jpg
Fabaceae 1 .jpg

J.M. Garg

Feb 20, 2017, 1:54:00 AM2/20/17
to efloraofindia, paresh churi, S Kasim .
Thanks, Krishnaraj ji.
But images in efi at Crotalaria filipes Benth. look different.

--
M.V.Krishnaraj Ph. D.
Assistant Professor

J.M. Garg

Mar 4, 2017, 7:37:33 AM3/4/17
to efloraofindia, paresh churi, Sangram sonje
Thanks, Sangram ji.

Oct 30, 2017, 4:05:42 AM10/30/17
to efloraofindia
In no way the pods match with Crotalria angulata.

with regards.
 S Kasim

Gurcharan Singh

Sep 14, 2021, 10:25:20 AM9/14/21
to efloraofindia
Forwarding for ID
Distributed as  Crotalaria angulata ?
Group discussion at

Gurcharan Singh

Sep 14, 2021, 10:26:21 AM9/14/21
to indiantreepix, Paresh Churi
Forwarding for ID
Distributed as  Crotalaria angulata ?
Group discussion at

Sep 15, 2021, 11:31:36 AM9/15/21
to efloraofindia, Paresh Churi
Looks like Crotalaria acicularis.

With regards.

J.M. Garg

Sep 20, 2021, 3:40:23 AM9/20/21
to Paresh Churi, efloraofindia, S Kasim .
Thanks, Kasim ji.
Hi, Paresh ji,
May I request you to post high res. images to check the details.

Suggestion by Kasim ji may be true as per POWO- specimen one and GBIF specimens from India- one and two

To view this discussion on the web, visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/indiantreepix/CAHSP2z3tQaGhqhRcjxEWwDY%3DgMoM5fd5X0Wis_7mBe6DHP%3D%2BjA%40mail.gmail.com.

--
With regards,
J.M.Garg