ANMAR30/50 Apiaceae for identification

Anurag Sharma

Mar 19, 2015, 11:37:41 AM3/19/15
to indian...@googlegroups.com
Family: Apiaceae
Date: September 2014
Place: Bababudan Giri, Chikamagalur
Habit: Herb
Habitat: Grasslands
DSC_0645.JPG
DSC_0642.jpg
DSC_0643_2.JPG
DSC_0643.JPG
DSC_06441.jpg

J.M. Garg

Mar 24, 2015, 2:08:21 AM3/24/15
to efloraofindia, Anurag Sharma

With regards,
J.M.Garg

The whole world uses
my Image Resource of more than a thousand species & eight thousand images of Birds, Butterflies, Plants etc. (arranged alphabetically & place-wise). You can also use them for free as per Creative Commons license attached with each image.

For identification, learning, discussion & documentation of Indian Flora, please visit/ join our Efloraofindia Google e-group (largest in the world- more than 2400 members & 2,00,000 messages on 9.9.14) or Efloraofindia website (with a species database of more than 10,000 species & 2,00,000 images). Winner of Wipro-NFS Sparrow Awards 2014 for efloraofindia

DSC_0645.JPG
DSC_0642.jpg
DSC_0643_2.JPG
DSC_0643.JPG
DSC_06441.jpg

J.M. Garg

Mar 28, 2015, 8:22:20 AM3/28/15
to efloraofindia, Aarti S. Khale
Forwarding again for Idassistance please.
Dec 8, 2020, 2:09:58 AM12/8/20
to efloraofindia
Tetrataenium rigens (Wall. ex DC.) Manden. ??
Syn : Heracleum rigens Wall. ex DC.
Thank you
Saroj Kasaju

J.M. Garg

Dec 8, 2020, 7:12:35 AM12/8/20
to efloraofindia, Saroj Kasaju, Anurag sharma
Thanks, Saroj ji

--
With regards,
J. M. Garg

Saroj Kasaju

Dec 8, 2020, 7:23:24 AM12/8/20
to J.M. Garg, Anurag sharma, efloraofindia
Is ID correct?
Thank you Mr. Garg.
Saroj Kasaju
--
Thank you.

Saroj Kasaju

Gurcharan Singh

Apr 5, 2021, 8:49:55 AM4/5/21
to efloraofindia

Gurcharan Singh

Apr 5, 2021, 8:50:51 AM4/5/21
to indiantreepix, Anurag Sharma
DSC_0645.JPG
DSC_0642.jpg
DSC_0643_2.JPG
DSC_0643.JPG
DSC_06441.jpg

Saroj Kasaju

Apr 5, 2021, 8:51:09 AM4/5/21
to efloraindia
Opinion from other members please !
Thank you.

Saroj Kasaju

Mahadeswara

Apr 6, 2021, 12:21:41 AM4/6/21
to efloraofindia
For me yes Saroj ji.   I have come across this plant in the same area  (Bababudangiri) a few years back.

Saroj Kasaju

Apr 6, 2021, 2:17:30 AM4/6/21
to efloraindia

Thank you Mahadeswra JI !

Saroj Kasaju

J.M. Garg

Apr 9, 2021, 7:39:44 AM4/9/21
to efloraofindia, Saroj Kasaju, M Swamy, Anurag sharma
Thanks, Saroj ji,
You may be right as per images at Tetrataenium rigens (Wall. ex DC.) Manden.
But I have to check it thoroughly.

--
With regards,
J.M.Garg

Saroj Kasaju

Apr 9, 2021, 7:49:12 AM4/9/21
to J.M. Garg, efloraofindia, M Swamy, Anurag sharma

Thank you Mr. Garg !

Saroj Kasaju