Sh. Saroj Kumar Kasaju: Star Expert of Oct.'2019

J.M. Garg

Nov 16, 2019, 12:47:09 AM11/16/19
to efloraofindia, Saroj Kasaju
Dear members,
Sh. Saroj Kumar Kasaju is the Star Expert of last month (with 922 messages- I think most by him so far in any month. I also think it is more than me for the first time) with his beautiful uploads & interactions. His postings were mainly from Nepal (areas still deficient in efi) including many new additions to efloraofindia.
Quality of his uploads is also wonderful showing almost all aspects of a plant with high resolution images, along with superb photography and close up details. He has a great knowledge as far as flora of Nepal & Himalayan region is concerned. He is also helping other members in their identifications.
He continued to mesmerise us this month also (like since July'16), for which he has been consistently becoming Most Interactive Person/ Star Expert every month. He is also one of ours Pillars and has moved quickly at number 3 among top 10 all time posters
My hats off to Saroj ji for his superb contributions.
--
With regards,
J.M.Garg

For identification, learning, discussion & documentation of Indian Flora, please visit/ join our Efloraofindia Google e-group (largest in the world- more than 3,000 members & 3,00,000 messages on 23.8.18) or Efloraofindia website (with a species database of more than 13,000 species & 3,00,000 images of which more than 2,00,000 images are directly displayed on 30.8.19).

ushadi

Nov 16, 2019, 2:36:44 AM11/16/19
to efloraofindia, Saroj Kasaju
AGAIN

Congratulations

Regards
Ushadi

Saroj Kasaju

Nov 16, 2019, 3:20:51 AM11/16/19
to ushadi, efloraofindia

Thank you Usha di.

Saroj  Kasaju
--
Thank you.

Saroj Kasaju

Saroj Kasaju

Nov 16, 2019, 5:08:58 AM11/16/19
to ushadi, efloraofindia

Thank you Mr. Garg !

Saroj Kasaju

Paradesi Anjaneyulu

Nov 16, 2019, 5:44:12 AM11/16/19
to efloraofindia, Ushadi Micromini
Hearty congratulations Saroj Ji,
For your achievement and efforts,
With kind regards.

Saroj Kasaju

Nov 16, 2019, 6:34:46 AM11/16/19
to indian...@googlegroups.com, Ushadi Micromini
Thank you Paradesi ji

Saroj Kasaju

Aarti S. Khale

Nov 17, 2019, 10:25:33 PM11/17/19
to efloraofindia
Hearty congratulations Saroj Ji.
Regards,
Aarti

Saroj Kasaju

Nov 17, 2019, 10:52:28 PM11/17/19
to indian...@googlegroups.com
Thank you Aarti ji.

Saroj Kasaju

Dinesh Valke

Nov 18, 2019, 6:53:05 AM11/18/19
to efloraofindia
Hearty congratulations, Saroj ji ... Almost a kilo of messages !!!!!
This is quite a challenge for anybody (excluding Garg ji) !!!
Regards.
Dinesh

Saroj Kasaju

Nov 18, 2019, 6:54:28 AM11/18/19
to efloraindia
Ha Ha !
Thank you Dinesh Ji !

Saroj Kasaju

Nidhan Singh

Nov 19, 2019, 7:55:42 PM11/19/19
to indiantreepix
Excellent contributions Saroj Ji...congratulations!!

Dr. Nidhan Singh
Assistant Professor
Department of Botany
I.B. (PG) College