Most Interactive Person of May'2020: Sh. Bala Subramaniam

J.M. Garg

Jun 1, 2020, 2:43:07 AM6/1/20
to efloraofindia, balasubra...@gmail.com
Dear members,
Sh. Bala Subramaniam, who posted 128 messages in the previous month, has become the Most Interactive Person of last month. He mainly focussed on postings from Mahe, Pondicherry.
Although he was our member since Oct.'2011, ha has recently started the posting activity.
Thanks, Bala ji, for your valuable contributions.
--
With regards,
J.M.Garg

For identification, learning, discussion & documentation of Indian Flora, please visit/ join our Efloraofindia Google e-group (largest in the world- more than 3,000 members & 3,00,000 messages on 23.8.18) or Efloraofindia website (with a species database of more than 13,000 species & 3,00,000 images of which more than 2,50,000 images are directly displayed on 31.1.20).

Bala Subramaniam

Jun 1, 2020, 2:53:07 AM6/1/20
to J.M. Garg, indiantreepix
Thank you very much Garg ji, it is my pleasure. Congrats to you for remaining as the topmost contributor.
Warm regards
B. Subramaniam

Dinesh Valke

Jun 1, 2020, 9:25:29 AM6/1/20
to efloraofindia
Hearty congratulations, Bala ji.
Regards.
Dinesh

Paradesi Anjaneyulu

Jun 1, 2020, 9:28:36 AM6/1/20
to efloraofindia
Congratulations sir for most activeness,
With regards.

Bala Subramaniam

Jun 1, 2020, 9:34:59 AM6/1/20
to indiantreepix
Thank you very much Dinesh ji and Paradesi ji.
Warm regards
B. Subramaniam

Saroj Kasaju

Jun 1, 2020, 11:25:06 AM6/1/20
to indian...@googlegroups.com
Hearty Congratulations Bala Subramaniam ji.
Saroj Kasaju

--
Thank you.

Saroj Kasaju

Bala Subramaniam

Jun 1, 2020, 11:27:49 AM6/1/20
to indiantreepix
Thank you very much Saroj ji.
Warm regards
B. Subramaniam

Nidhan Singh

Jun 1, 2020, 12:14:06 PM6/1/20
to indiantreepix
Congrats Bala Ji, hope to see many postings from you in future too..

Dr. Nidhan Singh
Associate Professor
Department of Botany
I.B. (PG) College