Arunachal Pradesh - ID290419PJ1

J.M. Garg

Apr 29, 2019, 7:17:34 AM4/29/19
to efloraofindia, Padmraj Gajurel
They are from Arunachal Pradesh growing in about 1000 m
Regards.
Dr. Padma Raj Gajurel
Associate Professor,
Department of Forestry
North Eastern Regional Institute of Science & Technology (NERIST)
(Demeed University)
Nirjuli-791109, Itanagar, Arunachal Pradesh, India

Sending some photos for identify. Photos are not up to the mark.

Thanks and regards

Dr. Padma Raj Gajurel
Associate Professor,
Department of Forestry
North Eastern Regional Institute of Science & Technology (NERIST)
(Demeed University)
Nirjuli-791109, Itanagar, Arunachal Pradesh, India
Phone: +91 360 2257401- 09  ext. 6010/6111
Fax +91 360 2257872 / 2258533

--
With regards,
J.M.Garg

For identification, learning, discussion & documentation of Indian Flora, please visit/ join our Efloraofindia Google e-group (largest in the world- more than 2975 members & 3,00,000 messages on 25.7.18) or Efloraofindia website (with a species database of more than 12,000 species & 3,00,000 images of which 1,00,000 are directly displayed).

9b.jpg

J.M. Garg

May 10, 2019, 12:30:15 AM5/10/19
to efloraofindia, Padmraj Gajurel
I think difficult to id with this image only without any morphological details.
9b.jpg

Gurcharan Singh

Oct 21, 2020, 9:27:08 AM10/21/20
to efloraofindia
Forwarding again for ID
Distributed as Unidentified  Arunachal Pradesh plant

Group discussion at

Gurcharan Singh

Oct 21, 2020, 9:28:12 AM10/21/20
to indian...@googlegroups.com
Forwarding again for ID
Distributed as Unidentified  Arunachal Pradesh plant

Group discussion at

Oct 24, 2020, 12:33:46 PM10/24/20
to efloraofindia
Boraginaceae member could be Ehretia or Cordia,
Resembles Ehretia acuminata,
With regards.

Mailtrack Sender notified by
Mailtrack 10/24/20, 10:02:16 PM

J.M. Garg

Oct 27, 2020, 4:06:58 AM10/27/20
to efloraofindia, Paradesi Anjaneyulu, GurcharanSingh
Looks different from images at Ehretia acuminata

--
With regards,
J.M.Garg

Gurcharan Singh

Gurcharan Singh

Nov 5, 2021, 10:31:40 AM11/5/21
to indiantreepix, Padmraj Gajurel
Forwarding again for ID
Distributed as Unidentified  Arunachal Pradesh plant
Group discussion at

Nov 5, 2021, 10:42:27 AM11/5/21
to efloraindia, Gurcharan Singh, J.M. Garg, Padmraj Gajurel
May be some expert only can ID !
Thank you.

Saroj Kasaju

Paradesi Anjaneyulu

Nov 5, 2021, 11:04:07 AM11/5/21
to indian...@googlegroups.com, Gurcharan Singh, J.M. Garg, Padmraj Gajurel
Seems to Cordia dichotoma,
With regards.

Mailtrack Sender notified by
Mailtrack
11/05/21, 08:33:06 PM

J.M. Garg

Nov 13, 2021, 2:39:00 AM11/13/21
to Paradesi Anjaneyulu, efloraofindia, Gurcharan Singh, Padmraj Gajurel
I have doubts as per images at Cordia dichotoma
--
With regards,
J.M.Garg