Tree_rutaceae

lila

Nov 9, 2020, 11:33:22 AM11/9/20
to efloraofindia, Tapas Chakrabarty
Dear experts,

Id requested!

This is a tree up to 20 m tall. It's without spines. Jhapa Eastern Nepal. 100 m asl.
Date: 7 Nov 2020.

Thank you for your cooperation.

Sincerely,
Lila

Rutaceae tree.jpg

radha veach

Nov 10, 2020, 2:22:12 AM11/10/20
to efloraofindia
Vitex altissima?

regards
Radha

Saroj Kasaju

Nov 10, 2020, 2:37:24 AM11/10/20
to efloraindia
Looks exact match and a new sp. for Nepal !
Thank you.

Saroj Kasaju

J.M. Garg

Nov 11, 2020, 10:09:24 AM11/11/20
to efloraofindia, radha veach, lilanathsharma
Thanks, Radha ji

With regards,
J.M.Garg

J.M. Garg

Nov 11, 2020, 10:10:05 AM11/11/20
to efloraofindia, Saroj Kasaju, radha veach, lilanathsharma
Thanks, Saroj ji.

--
With regards,
J.M.Garg

lila

Nov 15, 2020, 9:56:19 PM11/15/20
to J.M. Garg, radha veach, efloraofindia, Saroj Kasaju
Dear all,
 thank you for pointing this out and correcting me. I thought it was some species of Rutaceae.
It's very hard to find flowers in this tree.

Happy Diwali!

SIncerely,
Lila

Saroj Kasaju

Nov 16, 2020, 1:13:19 AM11/16/20
to lila, J.M. Garg, radha veach, efloraofindia
Tree produces berries  during September-December.  Flowering: April-May.
Thank you.

Saroj Kasaju